Jump to content
Admin

427 LOVETEST

Recommended Posts

This power needs a chat box update. Debug (blue ball) going up soon.

 

Please report any (new issues) with the debug chat eg please make sure languages still work. 

 

Chat debug version: 10022017

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

This power needs a chat box update. Debug (blue ball) going up soon.

 

Please report any (new issues) with the debug chat eg please make sure languages still work. 

 

Chat debug version: 10022017

 

More informations about that ?

 

Note: No issues found yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Anar said:

Love powers 3 weeks in a row? :$ 

 

Ikr. I'm running out of love puns for the wiki :(.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Crow said:

 

Ikr. I'm running out of love puns for the wiki :(.

If it's bad, "This power will test your love for xat"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Crow said:

Ikr. I'm running out of love puns for the wiki :(.

what about "Make love."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(lovetest)

pawn: t

hug: test

 

hug works on debug chats only for now (in about 1/2 hour)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Christina said:

The hat pawn does not work if you are married.  Maybe someone else has more time to play with it.

I guess it's a "nude" pawn.

 

Nude as in you can't be bff'd, married, use a hat or any other special pawn like badge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In pc is it meant to show different percent between the users? I saw 27% while the other person sees 50%

not sure whats happening but the user said it goes to 50% right away and doesn't spin, the user sees the other ones fine when i try it on someone else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Paul said:

In pc is it meant to show different percent between the users? I saw 27% while the other person sees 50%

not sure whats happening but the user said it goes to 50% right away and doesn't spin, the user sees the other ones fine when i try it on someone else

 

I have the same problem, it shows 50% everytimes and doesn't spin for all users. (main chat/pc)

 

http://i.imgur.com/LMIF7Ni.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.