427 LOVETEST

Admin

• Administrators

This power needs a chat box update. Debug (blue ball) going up soon.

Please report any (new issues) with the debug chat eg please make sure languages still work. 

Chat debug version: 10022017

• Award 2

• Volunteers
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

This power needs a chat box update. Debug (blue ball) going up soon.

Please report any (new issues) with the debug chat eg please make sure languages still work. 

Chat debug version: 10022017

More informations about that ?

Note: No issues found yet.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Christina said:

The hat pawn does not work if you are married.  Maybe someone else has more time to play with it.

I guess it's a "nude" pawn.

Nude as in you can't be bff'd, married, use a hat or any other special pawn like badge.

• Advanced Members

In pc is it meant to show different percent between the users? I saw 27% while the other person sees 50%

not sure whats happening but the user said it goes to 50% right away and doesn't spin, the user sees the other ones fine when i try it on someone else

• Volunteers
7 hours ago, Paul said:

In pc is it meant to show different percent between the users? I saw 27% while the other person sees 50%

not sure whats happening but the user said it goes to 50% right away and doesn't spin, the user sees the other ones fine when i try it on someone else

I have the same problem, it shows 50% everytimes and doesn't spin for all users. (main chat/pc)

http://i.imgur.com/LMIF7Ni.png

• zw locked this topic