i need opinion from all off you

iMoHd

Question

• Advanced Members

i want help about scam from <removed> he ask me to buy from me xats with paypal i sell to him all is good he send me money and i send him xats like you see here <removed> & <removed> , volunteers can also check transfert between me and him . the problem now he go to paypal and he claim that he send this money and he don't receive anything from me and some payement refunded to him automaticully and some others payement in held like you see here <removed> even as you see here <removed> he claim that he don't receive him xats ..  now wath's can i do ? how an i provide that i am safe and he scam my money and my xats too ? :s anyone have an idea ?

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

Open a ticket under the "Report scam" help topic. You don't need to be a paid user to open a ticket in this department. Make sure the subject is at least 5 words long.

Try to include as much proofs as you can (e.g: screens) 

Please note that you are never guaranteed to be refunded.

• Wiki Editors

The base question is covered by Anar's response.

Re: your concern on the refund, it depends highly on the amount that can be recovered and other circumstances.

Once your open ticket is closed (replied to), you will be able to create a new ticket about this issue.

If you require any further assistance, you are more than welcome to open a new topic.

• Advanced Members
Just now, iMoHd said:

i do they tell me you riched maximum off ticket i also write this in old ticket and i am waiting for reply

Then be patient and wait for a reply.

Opening threads here won't speed up the process.

• Members
15 hours ago, iMoHd said:

@Anar  What you mean about note that you are never guaranteed to be refunded please ?

Please remove the screenshots in your original post, as they pinpoint users and contain personal information.

Anar meant that even if accurate proof is provided, xat reserves the right to deny you a refund since you attempted to sell xats unofficially (not from the buy page).