Let's combine a power that helps the designers!

Mayeyo

• Advanced Members

Hi,

I'm new here!

Well, I am thinking about a Power that should change the usual form Xat, a power that changes the way of initiating or of entering an any Xat. Something of animation. It can be of a few doors opening or a safe, these styles can be modified or prepared by the designers.

Greetings

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Tanner said:

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I don't understand why an animation is needed, are all users coming to the chat going to see it? 

Hi Tanner!

To change the revenue to a Xat, knowing that they not all have good graphs, would be only a power of group, which allows to create a revenue animation.

Example: You enter the xat, a few curtains or doors are opened!

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Crow said:

Curtains/doors opening whenever a person enters a chat? Sounds like a new blast power, which I wouldn't mind.

The animations could get annoying though, showing every five seconds on promoted chats.

Hi Crow,

If, but it would be only on having loaded the page or having entered. A different and showy method, any user would attract attention of him to change the revenue towards its Xat.

• Advanced Members

Welcome to the forum.

I like the idea, but it appears to be pretty useless as it serves no real purpose other than unnecessary aesthetics that are bound to cause lag for a plethora of users. Nice suggestion, but as of right now I don't think it is needed.