Improvements to rapid power

HelperNate
Message added by Crow

This has been added with the (rapidreason) power.

More info: https://xat.wiki/rapidreason

• Advanced Members

Hi. My name is HelperNate (535215565), and I would like to suggest an improvement to rapid power.

Originally, the $ code for example a 75 hour mazeban using rapid is $rapid=mazeban,75    well I would like to suggest to add a REASON to rapid power for when it's being used instead of just the word "rapid."

My main suggestion for to add a reason is something like $rapid=mazeban,75,For the gameban tournament! Then when you use the rapid power to mazeban someone the reason will say "For the gameban tournament!" And if no reason is inputted in the $ code, it will just say rapid as it does now.

I want this to apply to all type of gamebans and regular bans that way if someone is ban evading the person can say something such as $rapid=ban,24,ban evading                 and the reason for rapid ban is "ban evading."

• Award 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have no Idea where you came up with this idea, but it worked and is now a power and I myself would like to bring up the fact that it is a great idea but ANGY above me is correct in this case the dollar sign already has a purpose such as macros and hiding a rank. However other than that this is a great idea, I don't have that much use with rapid I agree totally that this would be a great idea and you in fact gave me motivation to make my own suggestion for Xat to get more ideas I think you should be getting credit for this power if you already aren't. If you do get around to reading this message I appriciate it and hope you thank me for the enjoyment of the idea.