Shortname put back up for sale.

LeDiego

Question

• Members

Would it be possible for the shortname "Diego" to be put back up for sale? It seems like the account hasn't been active for a few years because I'm unable to check when and where the account was last seen through FexBot, meaning while the account was active, it hasn't even encountered a bot once.

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

If you've cleared your cache, your cookies, and restarted your browser, and you still get Security Check, try a new browser.

If you do the above on the new browser and you still get a Security Check, Private Message a volunteer and ask them to open a ticket for you. Tell them you're a paid user, what you're opening a shortname for, your ID, registered username, and the shortname you want.

Make sure you try the directions I mentioned first before you message a volunteer.

• Advanced Members

You're supposed to open a ticket under the shortname department. This is only available for paid users and you must be the one wanting to buy it. If you aren't paid, there's nothing you can do. If you are and are having trouble opening a ticket, contact a volunteer.

• Advanced Members

That would require you to be a paid user. That being said, you would have to open a ticket under the "Short names and Groups" help topic and ask for it to be released there.

Click here for all the information you should know before trying to get the short name released.

• Members

I've tried multiple times through the ticket system requesting for this, but I kept getting the "Security Check Failed" error, even after multple relogins, kept getting the same error. As far as I know, I'm the only one wanting to buy it.