Favorite Holiday

Harrison

• Advanced Members

Saint Patricks day is right around the corner, so I thought it would be fun to share our favorite Holiday.

My favorite is Thanksgiving, it's the only time of the year my whole family is together and it's always super fun. 

I invited @Eleven (Pikadaughter) to Thanksgiving last year, but he didn't show up. :( ;)

Share your favorite Holiday below. 

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Saint Patricks day is right around the corner, so I thought it would be fun to share our favorite Holiday.

My favorite is Thanksgiving, it's the only time of the year my whole family is together and it's always super fun. 

I invited @Eleven (Pikadaughter) to Thanksgiving last year, but he didn't show up. :( ;)

Share your favorite Holiday below. 

That's a lie, I never received that invitation from @Harrison(Tennisbaby)
And my favorite holiday is Halloween.(meh)

• Volunteers

Has to be Christmas. They were really magical as a kid, in the early-mid 2000s. That feeling of excitement and elation on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning is unrivaled. If they could bottle that feeling, I’d be high on it every day. Everything was always so festive and glittery: the Christmas tree, the list to Santa, the advent calendar with the small chocolates, the cards, the decorations, the presents, the songs, the movies, and sometimes even snow (unless you’re English, of course)! |-)

• Advanced Members

Christmas for sure. I always enjoy the time off from doing work and just relaxing, during the Easter Holidays I don't really feel like I can enjoy them since I need to prepare for exams later on. Getting presents is also a big plus and I don't particularly want too much chocolate so Easter isn't that special to me. 

• Advanced Members

It all depends to be honest. Most of the holidays are arbitrary in which it is just a day society has considered to have meaning. Personally, I like Christmas and Thanksgiving due to family gatherings. Also I like New Years, just to see everyone fail at trying to set and complete a new years resolution