Echo

NOTEPAD - Group Power

This is a nice, simple alternative to creating outside blogs, which people might not have the means of doing. Increased communication between staff is also a great thing. 

I'll support this.

Simple and useful. I like the idea of a shared notepad.

I can imagine the notepad getting a cool style too, with different background pictures you can choose from or being able to upload your own.

• Award 2

I like this a lot. It'd be nice if you have a note at the staff pool for example, and the notes can have brief topics about a recent staff meeting a staff member might have missed. Great suggestion

I really like and support this suggestion, especially because staff members may not always be on at the same times. So if there's something important that happens that needs to be shared when one staff member is on and not another (for example, certain users being banned), it could just be written in the notepad. Wonderful!

I'd also like to see this implemented for collaboration purposes. If you and the user you want to collaborate with are on the same chat (with the power assigned), you can PC each other, open the application and privately collaborate.

Good and useful suggestion!

Good idea, could be used for many different reasons. Also a lot more effective for posting chat wide messages than the scroll, and I imagine more customizable too, which is always a plus.

Very good idea, it seems wonderful, and very useful for the configuration of xat and for communication of staff of said chat.

You can already do that with bots.

Why do you need another power and have to pay for it when you can take a free bot with this feature? :s

• Award 1

5 minutes ago, Jedi said:

You can already do that with bots.

Why do you need another power and have to pay for it when you can take a free bot with this feature? :s

You'd still have to pay for the bot power :$

1 minute ago, Anar said:

You'd still have to pay for the bot power :$

Most of chats with staff members have already a bot in their chat.

2n8wuh2.jpg

I do not think you need this, but it is good idea.

As @Jedi said there bots for this, 2z539zk.jpg

2 hours ago, Bau said:

2n8wuh2.jpg

I do not think you need this, but it is good idea.

As @Jedi said there bots for this, 2z539zk.jpg

Bots cannot replace a xat function... users need privacy with your stuff, it wouldn't be good to share passwords, or important information with bots.

1 hour ago, Lamingtons said:

Bots cannot replace a xat function... users need privacy with your stuff, it wouldn't be good to share passwords, or important information with bots.

They are already sharing logins, passwords and ips. (hippo)