Convert Chat Box to Group

ider

• Administrators
15 hours ago, SlOom said:

I've not seen this for a while.

How about you make a top 10 bugs, maybe top 10 new stuff as well.

But you need to read my mind in terms of what I would put at the top.

Things that I like are:

An Easy fix

Makes xat more popular

Effects lots of users

Security

For example a bug I just identified and fixed on mobile (that no one else had pointed out afaik) was mobile forgetting the PC when you switch app.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, Admin said:

I've not seen this for a while.

How about you make a top 10 bugs, maybe top 10 new stuff as well.

But you need to read my mind in terms of what I would put at the top.

Things that I like are:

An Easy fix

Makes xat more popular

Effects lots of users

Security

For example a bug I just identified and fixed on mobile (that no one else had pointed out afaik) was mobile forgetting the PC when you switch app.

There is no need to do a top 10 bugs ... all bugs are listed ... You just need to fix the bugs that we have already listed on there and after we will see.

You don't imagine how annoying is it to wait until you have finally fixed something.

For example about XAVI/NOPC, we told you like 5 times about and you haven't took a look about.. 

I don't need to read your mind, but you have to read our mind about what we think about you and your way to not fix stuff when it's needed because the problem actually is: You are always waiting for someone to fix it for you but when it's a server side, how do you want people to fix it?

Take a break, take a look at the bugs, fix it and here we go. Fixing bugs is the priority even if it's not related to security. Do you understand that?

"Makes xat more popular" - Xat is dying since a few years, and are you doing something for it ? No ? People are boring of Xat because there is nothing to do on it. We don't have new FREE thing like an app or a game... Why Xat can't be as before, where we had a lot of users and a lot of fun on it.. I remember in 2009 when it was so cool with a lot of people .. but now, it's dead.. I know it's hard to handle that but if you could caring more about us, it wouldn't be like that.

Well, there is a good point about you when this new forum was released : You started to listen users about new powers, add-ons compared to before where you was like "Hell no."

I hope you understand what i want to say about, because fixing stuff is important than mobile actually. (Since the app is already stable)

• Award 5