Convert Chat Box to Group

ider

• zw featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Admin said:

creating a group from scratch is not hard ?

creating a new group is not difficult
it is harder to care for group xat. ´´ Box´´
background, imagem ´´ powers for smile, or power flix. 
to have friends to enter the chat, reliable.

• Bot Service Providers
1 hour ago, SlOom said:

@Admin

Well, if creating a group from scratch isn't hard, why do we have this feature on Xat :) ? 

We have enough broken features/links on Xat so if you start to tell that kind of things, why are you doing stuff to not fix it when someone is asking to? Because (again), mobile is priority ?

We have asked to fix Universe and put it back but nothing and some people told you about. We have asked you to fix NOPC/XAVI issues on chat, but nothing .. We have asked for some new xavi items but nothing .. It seriously starts to be annoying. I'm probably rude but it's the truth. You are the first one to say "if issues, tell us" and we are still waiting for the fix. 

So wake up and do something. Mobile can wait since we have something stable for now because the site/chat is more important and of course we are still waiting for a link about facebook on the site and chat .. but okay.

I know, a lot of people would be against that, but atleast, i'm saying what's true about that and that nothing is done when it's asked.

To get back on this thing, since it's here, it should working, that's all. Not everyone wants to create a group "from scratch" (as you said so well).

Really... we agree with what you said, because it's true.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

remind me where the bug list is ?

If you were more curious, we have a "TodoList" since almost 2 years.

It has the bugs list (Server/chat side), a lot of good suggestions etc.

Plus here is a bug list:

- Xavi/Nopc don't show on user powers list when disabled.

- xat.com/popular link is broken @http://i.imgur.com/JC3LDDz.png (Found by Paul)

- When you switch on another pool, it shows some users connected when they are not.

- The getStrip thing is too slow to convert a swf into png frames.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, SlOom said:

If you were more curious, we have a "TodoList" since almost 2 years.

It has the bugs list (Server/chat side), a lot of good suggestions etc.

Plus here is a bug list:

- Xavi/Nopc don't show on user powers list when disabled.

- xat.com/popular link is broken @http://i.imgur.com/JC3LDDz.png (Found by Paul)

Also the safety link is broken

518fba8c03974590ae50951f37e64c0d.png

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, ider said:

So will be that fixed or just wont be able anymore?

For real, It's a good question. They will probably take a good look at the TodoList and after maybe this... Who knows?

We will have to wait if something has changed on admins mind about what we said here.

• Advanced Members

@LaFleur Can you add Sloom and Paul's bugs to the TodoList.

I'm surprise xat never noticed their users created a todo list and added things to the list since years.

Well, if they finally start to work from it, we didn't waste our time doing this.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Jedi said:

@LaFleur Can you add Sloom and Paul's bugs to the TodoList.

I'm surprise xat never noticed their users created a todo list and added things to the list since years.

Well, if they finally start to work from it, we didn't waste our time doing this.

Volunteers should link admins to posts of importance.  Could be just an error or they forgot.

Could be that they chose the posts relevant and told admins themselves.    There are actually several to do lists.  Volunteers use to have 1 of their own.

They still may and prob. do. Contributors prob have 1 as well.

• Volunteers
7 minutes ago, Christina said:

Volunteers should link admins to posts of importance.  Could be just an error or they forgot.

Could be that they chose the posts relevant and told admins themselves.    There are actually several to do lists.  Volunteers use to have 1 of their own.

Vols have probably a list, same for contributors like you said, but nothing is fixed yet.

Someone needs to yelling (as I did on my previous post) on there to get admins attentions, and finally tell them the truth about it and get them to fix issues. Having a list on your own isn't enough, you need to share it with admins, tell them multiple times because one time isn't enough. Things are not enough shared with admins, they are not always about things and after we are complaining that nothing is fixed..

I hope, we can finally have stuff fixed after that and have this todolist completed.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
3 minutes ago, Christina said:

Good luck Sloom!  I have been yelling for 2 years.  LOL

More users do need to speak up.  

2 years..... I understand but do you imagine the number of years we have waiting before having flashrank/subhide fixed...

Not a lot of people want to yell against admins because of trustness that they are giving.

• Bot Service Providers
37 minutes ago, Christina said:

The post is "Pinned" cannot be "they forgot" this isn't a real reason, they just don't care xd

• Advanced Members

For the record, Contributors don't have any sort of to do list.

Though, if you think Contributors' feedback would be more effective, we can present the most important/most useful/most voted suggestions and see what the outcome is. 

• Award 1