New pawn power (Neon)

silvana

• Members

How to talk about a possible epic power? Well, I'll start from the beginning.

If we were to classify the quantities of colored pawns that were made would sum to four, they are: Pink, Blueman, Purple and Gold. Not to mention those who are auxiliary type: flashRanr, Invisible.

So. No windings.

The newest Power Pawn that I announce to you would be the "Power Neon".
 -Yes, think of an illuminated pawn? That would be him, an enlightened Power.
To be clear I was thinking about Lad, but what I want is not to decrease energy consumption but to provide intense colors. With the new Power neon we could enlarge our light color table keeping always in question the respect and admiration to the old powers that made and are part of our day to day.

Colors - use different colors with more intensity, why not? With the touch of "Neon" in the colors we could play when building our Nick.

A Certain Charm - For those who have the Power Namewave and Nameflag why not use them on their pawns? With this new join would leave the one with more charm.

Let's dare without risk! It is the proposal that I bring to all.

I hope you like it.

By Silvana.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, silvana said:

Colors - use different colors with more intensity, why not? With the touch of "Neon" in the colors we could play when building our Nick.

A Certain Charm - For those who have the Power Namewave and Nameflag why not use them on their pawns? With this new join would leave the one with more charm.

I hope you like it.

By Silvana.

Maybe you mean a power like this that i already suggested.

df56f3196d80485c932294152467e4ef.png

• Members

To start the pawn would emit a brightness of its own type the neon, but would not join all the colors, they would be optional (you would choose the color). When you look at a lamp what do you see besides the light? Does it emit a certain brightness? I want to pass that brightness to the neon would emit its own brightness and the colors would be optional you would choose the color but by using the existing pin colors they would be more transcendent than the normal colors. (Imagine a green color and a flourishing one). Now the junction of the namewave and nameflag powers would be just contrasts to the pins (sorry if that sounded like a plagiarism type, but I did not read the previous posts) and would only be worth to the pawns of course would not put into smilies since I just want the pawn on -skirt
Power Namewave is an oscillating Power, and that is not what I suggested when indicating the Neon Power of (lighting). And particularly why put something already in a pawn? This Power already exists for Nick. Either you upgrade a Power or create another do not put the same into something different because it will always be the same as I think (sorry).;)

• Advanced Members

So, you mean something along the lines of adjusting the brightness of your pawn? Or being able to choose different colours for it that work similar to Namewave?

I'm a bit confused here and I feel as if this may be going slightly overboard for now, however I do agree with the idea of having more powers related to customizing your pawn colour. I believe it is possible to have many more options than what we're currently limited to- with only pink, blueman, purple, gold, etc.

• Volunteers

If it's similar to a pawnglow idea, it might look too extreme (and too similar to the green glow when people post a message, causing confusion).

If it's adjusting the brightness of your pawn, that could lead to confusion too (it would become more difficult to identify ranks/pawn colors quickly and easily).

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 6:16 PM, silvana said:

If we were to classify the quantities of colored pawns that were made would sum to four, they are: Pink, Blueman, Purple and Gold. Not to mention those who are auxiliary type: flashRanr, Invisible.

So. No windings.

To be clear I was thinking about Lad, but what I want is not to decrease energy consumption but to provide intense colors. With the new Power neon we could enlarge our light color table keeping always in question the respect and admiration to the old powers that made and are part of our day to day.

I hope you like it.

By Silvana.

It seems to me very interesting your proposal would be useful that if taking the purple, gold, everypower and ruby these four pawns would join this power Neon power or I mean to join the above mentioned powers so that the output of the Neon is what I mean having these pawns is to say the Neon would come being like power epico would be great to take into account this idea of your proposal for the power Neon is excellent and I support you, my regards :)

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Lunala said:

Make it 200k!

Do you really want xat.com to no longer exist? To kill xat.com. With these jokes.

Please...

Spoiler

No pore pawns 2017  ))))))

Check this ....

Everyone thinks of anything, but no one buys, so they're talking about the wind... BlaBla - But useless, and irrelevante .

• Advanced Members
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 6:16 PM, silvana said:

So. No windings.

I hope you like it.

By Silvana.

It seems to me very interesting your proposal would be useful that if taking the purple, gold, everypower and ruby these four pawns would join this power Neon power or I mean to join the above mentioned powers so that the output of the Neon is what I mean having these pawns is to say the Neon would come being like power epico would be great to take into account this idea of your proposal for the power Neon is excellent and I support you, my regards :)

Unfortunately this name was already used for the new power neon id 442
You will again have to think of a new name for the power you are suggesting