Develope a way to ban internet IPs

ider

• Advanced Members

i'm wondering if xat can develope a way to ban internet ips? till know i have seen some ppl say it is now but i have seen too that if you are banned in one account u clear ur history and login with another account u are not banned so, what i mean is if your internet IP is banned you are not allowed to join with another account.

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I... what?

I was under the impression that if you got banned on a chat, then switched accounts (either by logging in or changing browsers), you would become banned on that account too.

Is this not true?

Partially. The effect doesn't last forever.

• Volunteers

It would be hard to "create" something that can ban an "Internet IP"; because if someone has a dynamic IP, it can change easily the IP and break the system.

To add something at your suggestion about proxies and prevent about people unbanning themself: It's to get the real IP behind the proxy which is 80% possible (but not always possible, I think) with some php things. (Well the idea is probably done but not on the way it should working lol.)

• Advanced Members
On 1/31/2017 at 10:04 AM, Lamingtons said:

When you got banned automatically IP is banned

No really, you just clear cache and login with another account and u wont be banned and you are using same IP