raid bot should be stopped on xat

iMoHd

• Advanced Members

hello i see that raid bot come again on xats that should be stopped .. then i want report this and i wish to be solved soon to stop spam on the chat i know i can make /pr and all off that but alot off poeple they don't know that thanks .

screen :

http://prntscr.com/e1ip18

http://prntscr.com/e1ir1y

http://prntscr.com/e1irre

• Advanced Members
22 hours ago, DontPanic said:

If they don't know /pr, then they should learn that for future use. That's their fault.

thats not the point!, Admin should fix the raid protection, or maybe change it so only bots listed on wiki can access the chats, they all get a unique code and if someone else ends up with  it and uses it the user and bot provider gets punished

• Bot Service Providers
15 minutes ago, Paul said:

thats not the point!, Admin should fix the raid protection, or maybe change it so only bots listed on wiki can access the chats, they all get a unique code and if someone else ends up with  it and uses it the user and bot provider gets punished

This isn't "FAIR TO ALL" zzzzz will never be done and we know it

• Members

Can't believe this is still going but I did know of people that had these tools to do it. Thought they would be bored of raiding by now although other people are either downloading or buying the software off other users. Names cannot get mentioned although a lot of them have videos on YouTube.

• Advanced Members

Of course admin would like to fix it. It's been attempted many times. It's not as easy as just pushing a button. What would you like them to do?

Protection is in place to allow chat staff to stop raids as they happen. The Kickall power is also useful for this.

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Steven said:

Of course admin would like to fix it. It's been attempted many times. It's not as easy as just pushing a button. What would you like them to do?

Protection is in place to allow chat staff to stop raids as they happen. The Kickall power is also useful for this.

Someone sent a new protection to Admins, they simply ignored it. (chew)

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Paul said:

What they could do is change the make the L5 key change weekly, this would count down alot on it

Nope. Another way was proposed ;).

And L5 can be easy bypassable using mobile way to connect on servers.

• Advanced Members

ok lets end the story here once and for all
when l5 was first intergreted it did nothing what so ever because people found out how to gen perlin noise outside of as3.
"ya" packet was created to added more protection which did work for a period of time but then people found a way around it.

"ya" packet was then redesigned a few times was at its best but still got bypassed.

"ya" was temporally droped due to mobile.

what im trying to get here is the more time admins spend "fixing" this issue the more time poeple will spend bypassing it

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

To add to what Techy said, no matter what xat tries, there is always going to be a way to bypass (in terms of algorithms) -- there needs to be; legitimate users have to be able to access the chat. 

The chat swf we use contains the "bypass" because it, itself, needs to bypass it for regular users to connect. 

So for as long as people can reverse engineer the chat, they can reverse engineer the bot protection.

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Lamingtons said:

Add another "protection" then encrypt swf, WILL PROTECT AGAINS'T IXATS & GET NEW PACKETS(TO BYPASS)

no it wont. i can bypass all swf encryptions..... it takes 5 minutes of research to find out how swf encryptions work
also encypting the swf wont stop people from using packet sniffers ;)

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, Techy said:

no it wont. i can bypass all swf encryptions..... it takes 5 minutes of research to find out how swf encryptions work

But it's possible to make a very strong protection to avoid skiddies to run raid bots.

How many users on xat are able to break something like it? Not many :p.

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Jedi said:

But it's possible to make a very strong protection to avoid skiddies to run raid bots.

How many users on xat are able to break something like it? Not many :p.

this is true but there is always a noob who gets his hands on code and spreads it around

• Bot Service Providers
48 minutes ago, Techy said:

Ik will not block "packet sniff" but will prevent users to get "how the packet is working" and like @Jedi said can do a protection better, btw like PHP uses "EVAL, Ioncube, obfuscation" etc, etc, I know that have another method to encrypt a SWF...

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Lamingtons said:

Ik will not block "packet sniff" but will prevent users to get "how the packet is working" and like @Jedi said can do a protection better, btw like PHP uses "EVAL, Ioncube, obfuscation" etc, etc, I know that have another method to encrypt a SWF...

i hate to drag this thread on but almost all swf encryptions have the same flaw.
on the other hand ive some across some i cant break but theses encryption block things xat's client uses  for example external js and flashvars

7 hours ago, Lamingtons said:

i hate to drag this thread on but almost all swf encryptions have the same flaw.
on the other hand ive some across some i cant break but theses encryption block things xat's client uses  for example external js and flashvars

• Bot Service Providers
4 hours ago, Techy said:

Yeah, this point is bad... but maybe doing a "class encrypted" can work...

4 hours ago, Techy said:

Yeah, this point is bad... but maybe doing a "class encrypted" can work...