NEW SMILIE PAWN POWER.

Nitrum

• Members

Hello to the fellow forum users of the xat-universe. I am creating a post today in regards to an amazing, xat-changing, life saving and booty poppin' power. I was thinking about what toppings I like on my pizza when I was shook to my core by an idea I had for a new power. The name is still in progress, but I call it SMILIEPAWN. (ingenious, am I right?)

What this power would do is allow users to have any smilie be turned into a pawn. For example: using  :)  as a pawn. 

How I think this power could work is if there was a tab in the space where you edit your name/avatar etc. which allowed you to add a smilie to your pawn. (Perhaps this could be edited in the name area by adding (smiliepawn#smile) for a  :)  pawn?) Many people may believe this will cause users to abuse it, but doesn't any smilie power have the ability to be used inappropriately or abused?

Just thought I'd throw this idea out there, all opinions are welcome. Perhaps it's time a new pawn power is released.  (swt)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Whats the point of having all the limited pawns, if this would be added? I think pawns in general would lose meaning and speciality.

The only way i could see this being made is as epic, expensive power. But i highly doubt it.

• Award 2

• Members
1 minute ago, LaFleur said:

Whats the point of having all the limited pawns, if this would be added? I think pawns in general would lose meaning and speciality.

I understand what you're saying, but usually when a limited pawn is made, it doesn't always look exactly like the smilies but it is somewhat related to it. With this power, people would have access to their favourite smilies from their favourite powers which don't come as limited pawns. I don't think they would lose meaning but who knows; everyone has their opinion. :p