Valentine's Day Contests!

Bryan

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, dimplef said:

Can i ask a question pls, my question is in the contest #1, the storytelling contest about within this xat story or reall life story?

As long as it's your significant other, either one could count? What kind of person has both "online" and "offline" girl/boyfriends (at the same time)?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, dimplef said:

Can i ask a question pls, my question is in the contest #1, the storytelling contest about within this xat story or reall life story?

What Elie said. :p Whether your significant other is online or in real life, it doesn't matter! 

On 1/28/2017 at 11:28 PM, J0rdan said:

Uhm... Why cant I be a Judge. Lol jk

Hahaha.

• Award 1

• Members

Storytelling Contest

I'm probably going to embarrass him way too much, but I met my CUTE LIL PUMPKIN * cough * boyfriend (as you all know as Thug) on xat ♡  We just started talking, and immediately shared the same interests. Even though we still have little fights like who has the best music taste,

( um thug if you're reading this it's obviously me...... i'm the DJ remember? ) our love for one another is so strong and upon being boyfriend and girlfriend, we truly are best friends. A computer screen can't separate the bond between us ♡ ily thuggy bear

oCUABzj.png

Photo Contest

My beautiful bear named Ariana has finally gotten off tinder to deliver a special valentines day message for you all! ♡

ZKT8umn.png

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, Melanie said:

Storytelling Contest

I'm probably going to embarrass him way too much, but I met my CUTE LIL PUMPKIN * cough * boyfriend (as you all know as Thug) on xat ♡  We just started talking, and immediately shared the same interests. Even though we still have little fights like who has the best music taste,

( um thug if you're reading this it's obviously me...... i'm the DJ remember? ) our love for one another is so strong and upon being boyfriend and girlfriend, we truly are best friends. A computer screen can't separate the bond between us ♡ ily thuggy bear

oCUABzj.png

Photo Contest

My beautiful bear named Ariana has finally gotten off tinder to deliver a special valentines day message for you all! ♡

ZKT8umn.png

Thank you, Melanie! Now, I hope you have a sick playlist prepared for us for Trade!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

It was a beautiful Friday night...I'm joking, it was raining, it was cold and in that night I met my lover, or I thought so. I met with Chelsea aka Smelly Chelly on a cold night, but she was about to warm up all my days, especially nights. ;)

I knew it was love at first side, or love at first click, because I used to spam click her. A LOT. We met first time on Game and after 2 days we start dating each other. Although not many people knew this thing, we are about to marry each other and have kawaii cats. She doesn't know about this thing, but hey! who cares?

She is a cool girl, a good girl, a nice girl and my love, the best user on xat after me ! I love you, Smelly @Chelly !!! ♡♡♡ 😩 😩 🦄 🐍 🐱 🐠 🐾 🐈 🐑 🌸 🌺

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

My entry for the storytelling contest (I was forced to write this against my will please send help)

I don't remember how or even where I met Meow but it just happened, kind of like how some people have a baby but didn't plan for it to happen, that's my relationship with Meow. Sometimes we spend our time sending gifts to each other, I'll show an example at the bottom.

As Meow said she used to spam click me but fortunately for me I didn't have tickle at the time, I guess it's the thought that counts in that situation. Uhm I bought Single to stop a certain individual from ever marrying me but that obviously wasn't Meow! She'd be furious at me if I ever said that to her... Haha. I haven't told her yet but I don't like cats much but I'm sure she'd be fine with that because she loves me right. ;) 

Something I love about Meow is her great personality and uniqueness, there's nobody else like her and you can't find someone worse better than her! 

If there's one thing you learn after talking to Meow is that you never know WHAT she is going to say next. (it's scary please send more help)

89ea21568f724b769cf8f42350cb3a6f.png(hey it's the gift she sent me!!)

• Award 5

• Members

Before I start writing this story, I have to say my dear love  is gone, she choose different life for herself and I understand this is how things works, but she gave me great memories that  I will cherish for the rest of my life, one of which I'll share with you.

Four  years ago , 9th of February . It was Saturday and I was getting ready to go out with my friends. I was alone at that time, and of course thought about finding my valentine was dancing in my head . We went to big disco bar and were dancing and having fun. As I was going to order my guys a new round of drinks , I noticed a small girl dancing with her friends. She had black hair, cute little eyes and was wearing short gray dress. I couldn't ...move..my..eyes from her , she was so adorable and cute and I felt like really funny. Suddenly, the host guy in the disco threw a lot of small pieces of paper in the air and everyone were shouting and dancing . I noticed a few of those pieces landing on her  forehead and rushed in there to use that to approach her.

My heart was beating really fast as I came right near her, said my name and introduced. She said her name was Paren , but everyone called her Crabby. I smiled, and  said  that she have something on her forehead and then gently removed it with my left hand  and then put my hands behind my back and smiled adorably ( at least I thought so) . She gave me the the most beautiful smile and huged me really tight. We were huged like that  for several seconds and then I went back to my friends not saying anything. I couldn't talk , I couldn't focus . All I did was pouring alcohol in me and thinking about that cute little girl, Crabby.

After couple of hours we went outside the disco and I noticed three girls standing right near the stairs that lead to a disco. One of them  approached me and said that there is a girl that like me really much but couldn't find courage to approach and as she was saying that she was pointing  with her hand at Crabby.  Crabby smiled at me and just noded her head. I approached and asked to Crabby to walk with me a little. We were talking and laughing , and hug each other as we were going to the park . All of the sudden a dozen of sprinklers turned on sprinking small drops of water on the grass. When I noticed that, I picked Crabby in the air and was running with her tru those drops of water . We were laughing like crazy and Crabby was holding me really tight . When I finally got tired I put her down on the ground and she gave me the kiss that sent shivers to my body. We then huged again , she gave me her facebook profile name and then went in the direction of her home. This is how everything started . Of course , we went on a date on the Valentines day , it was amazing. We had 3 and a half years of beautiful relationship and she deciding to go on the foreign collegue was the harderst thing I ever had to deal with. Nonetheless, I wished her all good and even know I wish nothing but the best for that little girl.

Crabby, wherever you are I hope you are great and that you find a guy as equally amazing as I am. 

• Award 5

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Paya said:

This is my entry for the storytelling contest. It'll move you all, I'm sure. 

I walked through my front door into the dark house. It was cold. Almost as cold as my soul. Normally my soul is a pretty mild temperature, however after having been forced into a night out at ‘da club’ I was rightfully exhausted. However, my exhaustion wasn’t a result of any dancing or fun times. Oh no. You see, when one has the social prowess of a locust (see lovely image attached for reference) and is surrounded by a crowd of drunk people flailing around wildly, it can take some time to recover.

Although I knew I could recover with enough time, I needed some more immediate relief from my suffering. I collapsed on the sofa, thinking about what could possibly make me feel better during this difficult time. After a few minutes a spark of inspiration came to me. Why hadn’t I thought of this sooner? Of course, one thing that never fails to lift my spirits is a visit from my sweetheart.

I called them to see if they could come over soon. Luckily, they told me they would be at my door in about 10 minutes. It seemed like such a long time, but I was so happy to know that I would see them and feel love again. Before I knew it, I heard a knock at my door- they were here!

I ran to the door and opened the lock, shaking with anticipation. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. I wanted to look composed, after all. I slowly opened the door, and I was met with a smile on the other side and the words…

“That’ll be £10, please.”

I threw the money at the delivery driver, grabbed the pizza and slammed the door in his face. I carefully placed the pizza on the table, gently caressing the box.

“Shh,” I whispered, “you don’t have to say anything. You’re already doing enough.”

The next moments were a blur, but one thing I can say for certain is that I was very satisfied afterwards. Ever since that night, I know that I can truly rely on pizza for support when I am feeling low.

xTgNcTQ.png Here is the lovely image I promised.

I'm inspired. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, MelodyEpic said:

Entry for the Story telling contest [LGBT EDITION]

Where do I begin... well it all started in high school. You know there just happens to be one person who just catches your eye. Their laughter, their hair, their fashion sense, their beauty. Her name was Jade.ღ I was always the shy person to hide from others, never spoke unless spoken to, freak out when we had to present. She was a confident and wonderful person. I was infatuated. Of course I wasn't able to talk to her for days, weeks, months. So I decided to try and move on since I didn't know whether she was straight or a LGBT member. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻ ━┻ 

I just couldn't. So I tried to message her via social media and such. We had classes together so when we had group projects, we'd somehow pair up  in the same group. And oh boy how many times my heart felt like exploding. I would try and crack up jokes to make her laugh. One time she said, "I'm so tired." And I replied, "I'm tired too.... of all these people, hehe." No response.  (´・n・`)  And when we worked together somehow I'd always make a mistake, I got so clumsy around her. Sometimes I'd stare at her while walking through the hallways and run/bump into someone. How lame right?  ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ  I once slipped in the cafeteria and I caught her laughing. How embarrassing! ಠ_ಠ  Anyways, we started talking and such blah blah, and after a year, she confessed to me! I felt so happy, I could rest in peace. Every day was a blessing with her. But a few months after that, I had to move several states away because of my parent's new jobs. (⊙_⊙')

I couldn't stay and distance is quite challenging to overcome. But that's not going to stop our love, we're still together even to this day and more to come! Though, I won't be able to spend valentines day physically with her, only video chats... But couples shouldn't only show the most love and buy things for their partner during valentines day, they should show their love everyday as if their partner was a gift.

No matter the distance, the troubles we go through, the rude and nasty comments about us being LGBT, we will stick beside one another and overcome everything together. Advice for relationships is to have trust, patience, honesty, respect and of course, love. ❤

~MusicalMelody (674217819)

Side note: waaaaa this was so embarrassing and cringy to write and publicize this story.(´〇`)

But thanks to whoever reads my lame story!~ Happy Valentines everyone whether you have someone or not, family is alright too.

P.S I might also add a photo for the other contest.

Aww, thank you for sharing. Be who you are, block all that nonsense and those rude and nasty comments. Much respect.

• Award 2