CAN WE PLEASE HAVE SOME POWER AUCTIONS

lcky

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, lcky said:

market is dead because users having less fun . i thought power auctions could be something which can give some energy to users . 

It's because there are possibly fewer users and more powers, so basically we see effects that may be described as deflation.

If power prices have been dropping across the board and if EP has been weak, seeing a few powers rise in price may not be a bad thing. However, I wouldn't be opposed to a new power being put on auction.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, Vale said:

Boot power isn't needed the price has already decreased a lot , if you think years ago it was like 20-25k and now around 5k ? 

We need some CLEAR  power also.

Boot - 2015 - 2016  was price 35 k xats :'(  now 5 k
Gold - - 2015 - 2016 - was 70 k or more  3 month ogo gold 48 k . i sold. XD o week ogo i sold gold 53 k now is again 55k up. .
ETC 

• Volunteers

It'd be so refreshing for a new power to be released this way (as a few people have said)! Especially if it's a function power that more users might want.

It's kinda boring doing the same release thing every week. Spice it up! :$

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, Norris said:

We need to encourage the new and old users, this is FACT!

But it will not be with a power auction that will cause them to return to chats;

This will only enrich some users.

We need to disclose the new facebook, make contests, disclose the radios ... that yes!

New official Facebook.com/xatchats

@dimplef Best Valentines Smilley COMBO 

@Chelly Pcback Contest

@Cupim Radios

Among others.

;)

Is it allowed to posting in facebook.com/xatchats ? like any contest or events of any xat chat group? 

Just thinking its might be help to encourage people new or old users too.

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, dimplef said:

Is it allowed to posting in facebook.com/xatchats ? like any contest or events of any xat chat group? 

Just thinking its might be help to encourage people new or old users too.

You mean advertising a group if it hosts a special event? I highly doubt that would be available for any group yet the twitter xat page used to tweet for some events and I don't see why not doing it on the facebook page for official chats.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

so atleast most of us agree to auction new upcoming power . It would be really good . all users will be having chances to buy it . [ not like those quick users who always buyer power from store faster than slow users ] . 

• Advanced Members
On 1/26/2017 at 4:45 PM, Sydno said:

You mean advertising a group if it hosts a special event? I highly doubt that would be available for any group yet the twitter xat page used to tweet for some events and I don't see why not doing it on the facebook page for official chats.

@Sydno yah something like that too.But is oky if not allowed i understand, i just asking. Thanks!

First of all i would like to say thank you to @Admin that you made Official xat.com/facebook page on facebook. Bcuz its help alot for those  users on xat.com, some of friends and Friend of my friend

they can easy to connect to them about what happening in xat.com. And all my old friends on xat they are using via face book too. Thank you again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
4 hours ago, lcky said:

please can we have new power in power auctions please . users want something new and intresting . please .

Power auctions as in ? 
As far as i know none of the powers are actually overpriced.

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Mario said:

Power auctions as in ? 
As far as i know none of the powers are actually overpriced.

What about a new power that is solely in pauction. I don't know how that stimulates the economy, you tell me. How did (drop) end up? A good thing or a bad thing? 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
2 minutes ago, Angelo said:

What about a new power that is solely in pauction. I don't know how that stimulates the economy, you tell me. How did (drop) end up? A good thing or a bad thing? 

Hamster was the last new power released at pauction, right? Back in May 2014. It could be time for another!

On 25/01/2017 at 9:33 PM, Chelly said:

It would be nice to do something similar to the first power auction that was done for Kbee.

Kwasp? (cute)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, Angelo said:

The way drop was done wasn't good , giving a whole power to 3-4 users and they would set the price of it for whatever they want.
People would end up buying it anyway ( needed for everypower ) , yet the purpose of power auctions was to reduce prices a bit for powers that were overpriced on trade giving the opportunity to users that cannot afford much to buy them.

• Advanced Members
On 2/21/2017 at 8:35 PM, Mario said:

The way drop was done wasn't good , giving a whole power to 3-4 users and they would set the price of it for whatever they want.
People would end up buying it anyway ( needed for everypower ) , yet the purpose of power auctions was to reduce prices a bit for powers that were overpriced on trade giving the opportunity to users that cannot afford much to buy them.

NOT like drop , but we can release new power in multiple releases . many other powers released the same way earlier . its been ages since powers are releasing only with store releases . i think now is time to make something fun again .  just like max 10 per user per auction .

• Advanced Members
On 21/02/2017 at 4:05 PM, Mario said:

I like how drop power was released. Easy to get them all with a good team :$.

• Wiki Editors

Needless to say, I think this would best be saved for later..

A lot of powers tanked in price.

If the demand for this increases down the road, I'll try to be an intermediate for you all again.

• Award 1

• 5 weeks later...