CAN WE PLEASE HAVE SOME POWER AUCTIONS

lcky

• Advanced Members

I was thinking if we could have some random power auctions now  .  its ben long time since we had power auctions .

Like the ones we did in 2012 or 2013 .

Many diffrent powers were in power auction cosecutively .

please do some like those . 

Lcky (917210101)

• Advanced Members

I am looking to have some angels , boots , and big  in auctions .  

GOLD  can be considered too .

or a NEW power that completely goes in auction rather than releasing in store .

Lcky (917210101)

7 hours ago, muffins said:

Do you have any specific powers in mind?

I'll be happy to relay this.

I am looking to have some angels , boots , and big  in auctions .  

GOLD  can be considered too .

Lcky (917210101)

• Wiki Editors

Right now I'm thinking outside the realm of epic and to look towards limited powers that are too inflated.

Any others? Trying to avoid the same old same old, but I will definitely put forth the ideas already mentioned.

43 minutes ago, lcky said:

Nice idea.

• Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, muffins said:

Right now I'm thinking outside the realm of epic and to look towards limited powers that are too inflated.

Any others? Trying to avoid the same old same old, but I will definitely put forth the ideas already mentioned.

Nice idea.

Yes there are some powers that can be considered . including

1. summerhug , since they are very few 

2. kdemon  

3. spacewar

4. gkaliens 

5 . valentine , since valentine's day coming

• Wiki Editors

Thanks. I'll let this simmer for a bit to see if anyone else wants to insert anything and then pass a list to admins.

Going to send an initial email to prime things and see if they are okay with it.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, muffins said:

Thanks. I'll let this simmer for a bit to see if anyone else wants to insert anything and then pass a list to admins.

Going to send an initial email to prime things and see if they are okay with it.

ALright , thank you so much for your support . i hope people will give some suggestions too.

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

If there is a need I can look into it

Probably more of a want than need, but I'm sure plenty of users would like to have one every so often (& not every auction for only epic powers).

• Advanced Members

yes

7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Probably more of a want than need, but I'm sure plenty of users would like to have one every so often (& not every auction for only epic powers).

yes some power auctions other than epic would be nice . expecially summerhug 

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Admin said:

you need to make suggestions and justify them

eg at least

zz trading at 600, release 200

oh ok .

1. summerhug - since its released near 1k only , its price is too high on trade . approx 2000 - 2200 xats

2. valentine - because valentine's day coming and its price is raised around 2300 - 2400

3. gkaliens - its very less on trade too . price is near 3300

4. spacewar - it is very limited too and cost around 2k on trade

kdemon is also hard to find but its price not too up so is  nto that neccesary .

• Members

(meh) Respect the opinion of who suggested this ... but it's a shot in the foot!

In the last six months, now that we are having a little appreciation in the powers as well as in the "everypower".

The auction will only devalue the "everypower" among other powers.

"Is this what we need, what do we want ???" (ugh)

and in the more

No power is absurdly priced, as in this period in which you mention.

• Award 1

• Wiki Editors
47 minutes ago, Norris said:

No power is absurdly priced, as in this period in which you mention.

That's a bold statement. I haven't been tightly monitoring it lately, but I would find that hard to believe.

I agree with you in that it normally depreciates powers, but maybe in the right quantities this wouldn't be the case?

Historically, it seems like it has been that way with these uniform price auctions we've had, though.

That's sort of what I was getting at before; I'm trying to probe this and see if there's any inflation we could attack.

I don't know any counterexamples off the top of my head, but maybe if we keep a more loose definition of your use of "absurd" that would give us more options for eligible powers?

• Advanced Members

I think it too soon... Powers have been way to low for almost a year.  The value has just begun to rise.  

EP is finally around 300k.  The lack of powers could just be due to the lack of traders.  More people sell then buy 

as of lately.  That could be reason right there...I would personally wait a month or 2. Have a luck of the irish auction with some

powers come March when the market is NOT just recovering.  

• Wiki Editors

That's a fair point.

I wouldn't mind revisiting this, if it's deemed premature. (I just don't want it to go out of sight)

Personally, I think there may be a way we can work this so that the market doesn't suffer.

I'm curious if there are enough outliers to justify an auction around the corner, though.

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Christina said:

I think it too soon... Powers have been way to low for almost a year.  The value has just begun to rise.  

EP is finally around 300k.  The lack of powers could just be due to the lack of traders.  More people sell then buy 

as of lately.  That could be reason right there...I would personally wait a month or 2. Have a luck of the irish auction with some

powers come March when the market is NOT just recovering.  

I agree that powers are just started to raise little bit . but some powers are really in short currently on xat.

and especially SUMMERHUG

people are paying way more than its fair price . 

not many powers , but i would say atleast need some SUMMERHUG at auction . 

but it can be only my point of view . so i cant be sure if all want that .

or we can just release new coming power via auction only . will be good and fun for all users . everyone would have chance to get it .

Lcky (917210101)

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, lcky said:

oh ok .

1. summerhug - since its released near 1k only , its price is too high on trade . approx 2000 - 2200 xats

2. valentine - because valentine's day coming and its price is raised around 2300 - 2400

3. gkaliens - its very less on trade too . price is near 3300

4. spacewar - it is very limited too and cost around 2k on trade

kdemon is also hard to find but its price not too up so is  nto that neccesary .

I wouldn't release anything, the market's already dead. It'll die even more.

• Members

We need to encourage the new and old users, this is FACT!

But it will not be with a power auction that will cause them to return to chats;

This will only enrich some users.

We need to disclose the new facebook, make contests, disclose the radios ... that yes!

New official Facebook.com/xatchats

@dimplef Best Valentines Smilley COMBO 

@Chelly Pcback Contest

@Cupim Radios

Among others.

;)

• Award 1