Wikipedia Article

Exuby

• Advanced Members

xat now has it's own Wikipedia page at: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Xat_(Chat). With this addition, Google automatically added a (incorrect) Knowledge Graph when you look up "xat," "xat chat," or anything similar.

It shouldn't affect anything, but I think it's needed, as other chatting websites (Tinychat, AIM) have their own, and because we also have a Spanish page

If you find an error or have any suggestions to improve the article, you can leave me a private message or make your own Wikipedia account and edit it. Please keep in mind that this isn't the xat wiki, and little things shouldn't be mentioned. 

Thanks.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Steven said:

Good luck undoing all the stupid edits people will make (and apparently already are making). :$ 

Can't have nice things without people trying to ruin them. I'll get it protected.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Will you be adding more to the wiki page? Cause there is a lot more history to it. Like who's the known staff of xat (42) ect

I definitely will and I've noted that. If you have any more, feel free to PM me. Suggestions are always helpful.

• 3 years later...
  • Advanced Members

RIP? 

The other day I received notification that there was a violation of the terms.
I searched for more information and did not find much about this page
1331824617_Copyrighwikipediaxat.thumb.png.ffd84b7553056dfeded5c6890c3e26f4.png
How long has this page been deleted? and WHY?