Account acces locked

DJTaylorTheChosen

Question

• Members

hello i have a account on xat but i made it when i was at my mom and i am home again but my account is locked so i cant login on my account only on one location  please can

you unlocked so i can donated etc :)? thank you

i cant even open a ticket

greetings Taylor

accountname DJTaylortheChosen

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

If you are locked out, you first need to clear your cookies and then to open a ticket under the "Locked out" help topic. You will be able to open the ticket using your xat account's email adress. 

You do not need to be a paid user to open a ticket in this department. Also, make sure that the subject is at least 5 words long.

Example:

Lockedout1.png

You will receive an e-mail when you get a reply.

If you cannot open a ticket, try changing browser and to clear your browser's cookies.

If you still cannot open a ticket, I suggest you to private message a volunteer and ask them to open a ticket for you.

Edited by muffins
OCD

• Advanced Members

You do not have to be a paid user to open a ticket under Locked out. You also do not have to be logged into your xat account.

1. Clear your cache as recommended before, this is a crucial step.

2. Enter the e-mail associated with the xat account, along with a subject that is five or more words and a message. (See Anar's post for an image of how it should look)

3. Click "Open Ticket"

You can click here to see an article that was made to give a rough idea of response times on tickets (keep in mind these are general and do not pertain to every case).