Sign in to follow this  
DJTaylorTheChosen

Account acces locked

Question

hello i have a account on xat but i made it when i was at my mom and i am home again but my account is locked so i cant login on my account only on one location  please can

you unlocked so i can donated etc :)? thank you

i cant even open a ticket

greetings Taylor

accountname DJTaylortheChosen

5 answers to this question

Hello,

If you are locked out, you first need to clear your cookies and then to open a ticket under the "Locked out" help topic. You will be able to open the ticket using your xat account's email adress. 

You do not need to be a paid user to open a ticket in this department. Also, make sure that the subject is at least 5 words long.

Example:

Lockedout1.png

You will receive an e-mail when you get a reply.

If you cannot open a ticket, try changing browser and to clear your browser's cookies.

If you still cannot open a ticket, I suggest you to private message a volunteer and ask them to open a ticket for you.

Edited by muffins
OCD

cant open a ticket is locked and i didnt pay for it come on i dont can eve login for donate :( what is :(

i can only login and do stuff at my moms home not where i am right now

only what i can do is login here and even that doing wheird

You do not have to be a paid user to open a ticket under Locked out. You also do not have to be logged into your xat account.

1. Clear your cache as recommended before, this is a crucial step.

2. Enter the e-mail associated with the xat account, along with a subject that is five or more words and a message. (See Anar's post for an image of how it should look)

3. Click "Open Ticket"

You can click here to see an article that was made to give a rough idea of response times on tickets (keep in mind these are general and do not pertain to every case).

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.