xatspace contest

Anar

• Advanced Members

People make mistakes, you don't have to keep making fun of them. I thought at first that this was a contest to show off your CSS skills, and make any xatspace as complex as possible. I guess I misunderstood, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I know it was a difficult and a risky contest as there were no requirements and you had to play with your imagination. I had 3 favorites ones, but I had to chose a winner.

@Levi for your 1st entry. Congratulations for your hard work. (I might ask you to change 1 or 2 things)

I will add you as a friend on xat and you will receive your prize as soon as I see you online.

Thanks to everybody who entered my contest.

• Award 5

• Members
On 3/2/2017 at 1:09 AM, Anar said:

I know it was a difficult and a risky contest as there were no requirements and you had to play with your imagination. I had 3 favorites ones, but I had to chose a winner.

@Levi for your 1st entry. Congratulations for your hard work. (I might ask you to change 1 or 2 things)

I will add you as a friend on xat and you will receive your prize as soon as I see you online.

Thanks to everybody who entered my contest.

Glad you liked it! I'll be happy to arrange some things to your preference.

• Award 1

• Chelly locked this topic