Ticket System

Question

• Members

Two months ago, I provided the necessary evidence. I request that you be interested in informatics. My previous ticket had been answered 1 year ago, and that was thanks to my forum topic again. The necessary help and attention are not shown for tickets.

( Ticket # 56134602 )

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Matyy said:

Two months ago, I provided the necessary evidence. I request that you be interested in informatics. My previous ticket had been answered 1 year ago, and that was thanks to my forum topic again. The necessary help and attention are not shown for tickets.

( Ticket # 56134602 )

Hello, 
Never post your number of ticket puplic. I think this its bad.
You can go on private on Volunteers, can it consult her, as it is better for you. I think you have to wait when you arrive turn, to respond to ticket. 
You need to have patience, one can not do anything before.
when a volunteer reach your ticket, you'll receive our answer. in contact to private volunteer to receive more information.
Thanks.

• Volunteers

Please note that opening a forum thread is not going to speed up your ticket reply. Many users are requesting help via ticket every day and have to endure the same wait as you.

As Bau mentioned, you will be contacted via e-mail when a volunteer has replied to your ticket.

Also, in the future, please never give out

your ticket number unless a volunteer explicitly asks you for it.

• Wiki Editors

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.