Choice to Sign with our account, twitter or Facebook

SILVERBOXDJ

• Members

Eu sou cliente do xat.com já á alguns anos. Todos nós sabemos que um um bom cliente tem suas contas e compram powers no xat.com e usufrui dos seus serviços, caso faça asneira contra regras é punido.
Muitas das vezes entra verdes e pertubam os xats, até conseguem destabilizar, dizer palavroes etc.

Minha opinião é para evitar criminalidade que ás vezes acontece, deviam por o Sign in , Sign in with Twitter e Sign in with Facebook.

Ter várias opções de escolha.

Sendo a Sign in as contas pagas do xat.com que usufrui dos serviços

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been a customer of xat.com for a few years now. We all know that a good customer has their accounts and buy powers on xat.com and enjoy their services, if they screw up rules is punished.
Often goes green and the xats worry him, even manage to destabilize, swearing etc.

My opinion is to avoid crime that sometimes happens, they should for the Sign in, Sign in with Twitter and Sign in with Facebook.

Have several options to choose from.

Being the Sign in the paid accounts of xat.com that benefits from the services

• Advanced Members

if i recall correctly, you could login or add facebook to your account a few years ago? I suppose it was removed, because it was barely used.

But i think, considering that most people like things simple today, an one click registeration with google/twitter/facebook might be good. BUT its not really necessary.and i don't really understand how it prevents 'crime'.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
20 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

if i recall correctly, you could login or add facebook to your account a few years ago? I suppose it was removed, because it was barely used.

Yeah I remember that, lol. Right next to the homepage, wasn't it? 

While some may argue this does increase an account's security, I would have to imagine a large majority of users would not prefer linking their private social media.

In the event that someone had a xat based facebook/twitter, don't you think that a malicious person trying to wrongfully gain access to someone's xat account would seek control over that too?

I think as long as someone is able

to accurately answer any security questions provided in a ticket, then they'll be more than fine. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I also do remember when this was implemented a few years ago. Although while I agree with Angelo that many users (including myself) would rather not link their social media accounts, I can understand as to why others would see this being useful. The thing is that maybe if it were just to login/sign up maybe it could be somewhat useful? But still I myself don't see this necessary and after trying to type this post I've come to the conclusion that it seems it would be more of a hassle than bring any use.

• Award 1

• Members

2 hours ago, Tanner said:

I don't think this'll be very useful, just login and go. Don't have to bother with linking accounts.

On 1/13/2017 at 10:46 AM, Angelo said:

Yeah I remember that, lol. Right next to the homepage, wasn't it? 

While some may argue this does increase an account's security, I would have to imagine a large majority of users would not prefer linking their private social media.

In the event that someone had a xat based facebook/twitter, don't you think that a malicious person trying to wrongfully gain access to someone's xat account would seek control over that too?

I think as long as someone is able

to accurately answer any security questions provided in a ticket, then they'll be more than fine. 

On 1/13/2017 at 10:12 AM, Bau said:

Hmm . NOo

I think its good just for share, what happens on forum. Twitter e facebook.
But for login, its badly idea.

Idk

I am portuguese and i call allot off old people that it sees computer for the first time and have their facebook

Whe all know that its easy for  us  not for older people that stays at home all day and need something to be entertained

Xat need to have doors open easy for this people

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, Macho said:

No thank you. I don't want random people knowing my Facebook.

Xat is fine just the way it is. We don't need another social media site linking other social media sites.

They're not going to be linked, just when signing in, so nobody will know.

Still useless, though.