xat Facebook Page

Mihay

• Volunteers
On 09/06/2017 at 9:11 AM, Sydno said:

This is an admin made page, we should avoid promoting fun gossips related to users in my opinion. xat facts would be fine if they are serious and not related to users directly.

I'm kinda afraid we don't have enough xat facts to publish every week for a year, though (hmm) 

Since 2006 to now, I think there are enough xat facts lol. (Think) 

• Advanced Members

Histories and Incidents that happened around xat that would make users really curious and that would make them say (how, when, what happened).

• Volunteers
16 minutes ago, 6 said:

Histories and Incidents that happened around xat that would make users really curious and that would make them say (how, when, what happened).

We should avoid saying the incidents happened on xat.. it's a bad memories for xat and users. (Specially admins)

We should just have the cool xat facts so users can know more about the xat historical like someone did on twitter to reveal secrets from xat! :o 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
On 6/9/2017 at 8:33 AM, 6 said:

Weekly facts would do, facts about weekly powers( what's the story behind the powers), etc, i'm sure that would be interesting.

I'd be very interested in reading about this. It's not something we normally think or read about, and I'm sure the smiley makers have loads of stories to tell. 

How about promoting contests on the forums too (e.g. the Help background contest)? There's always at least one running, and hopefully it'll encourage more people to get involved.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Crow said:

I'd be very interested in reading about this. It's not something we normally think or read about, and I'm sure the smiley makers have loads of stories to tell. 

How about promoting contests on the forums too (e.g. the Help background contest)? There's always at least one running, and hopefully it'll encourage more people to get involved.

Promoting wiki too where there's really a lot of useful informations users can learn. 

I just wonder if  xat would plan to advertise xat on Facebook, it doesn't cost much to advertise i'm sure.

• Volunteers
58 minutes ago, 6 said:

Promoting wiki too where there's really a lot of useful informations users can learn. 

That's a good idea. Every week or so, a sentence or two could be posted like:

• "Do you have a question about xat? Perhaps it's answered in our FAQ."
  • "There are 444 unique powers currently on xat! Which is your favorite?"
  • "Visit our Owner's Guide for tips on creating and running a popular chat."
  • "Our User's Guide has information about registering and interacting on xat."
  • Award 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Hey! 
You have more official FACEBook xat? 
Official Facebook
1 - www.facebook.com/xatchats
and this? ?????????????????????? 
2 - www.facebook.com/SpellTicket/
3 - www.facebook.com/Xatcom-319680873910

WTF