xat Facebook Page

Mihay

• Advanced Members

2wqevpk.png  It must be added for distributing forum ´´share´´ « it comes to be added here on the forum, and xat.com has become more populated and known. nothing to lose, everything to gain. I think this has to do xat.com known, this means that chat has to be one step ahead. 
Add this .....

Etc

• Advanced Members
On 11/01/2017 at 0:37 AM, LaFleur said:

1a9cbbdd628c4a73b4341c4159005d51.png

Add an icon to the toplinks, since you always see that and since twitter is linked too.

d3759f6c4b8b4f4eb5ace77072efb018.png

Add a message to the xat main site.

On 12/01/2017 at 10:45 PM, ider said:

Facebook should be linked on xat like twitter link.

9aaa5b81e29e4e3197ff3499ff0452e8.png

These suggestions would really help a lot advertising the facebook page...

I hope they will be taken under consideration.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

Does anyone have any creative ideas for a contest that would draw attention to the page and promote it?

We can't think of any outside the basic "like the page and take a screenshot" and that's boring. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Steven said:

Does anyone have any creative ideas for a contest that would draw attention to the page and promote it?

We can't think of any outside the basic "like the page and take a screenshot" and that's boring. 

Something like Piracy contest ;).

• Advanced Members
On 21/01/2017 at 3:20 PM, Steven said:

Weekly give aways for 2 months

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 1/23/2017 at 3:17 AM, Jedi said:

It was letters/words to find around xat to get a final word and then users were given a prize (powers).

So you think we could hide things around the page?

Do you think the page is big enough yet? Would it be too easy?

• Volunteers

I think a contest similar to like the whole 'Where's Waldo?' concept would be neat. You could have 3 images of a bunch of xat smileys and powers with the goal of trying to find the xat logo. The person who finds the xat logo in all 3 images first (with a comment showing where the logo is in each image), wins. It would be a lot of work to put together and make challenging, but it would help promote the page and once people start talking about it, people would become interested as to what they are saying.

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, Steven said:

How does this promote Facebook? 

Users will have to send a message to the facebook's group if they found every words.

And of course, a word will be on facebook, and you will have to like the page to get it.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members
On 10/1/2017 at 5:04 PM, Admin said:

Just to confirm this is the official xat facebook now.

The idea is for it to be the opposite of xat's twitter.

It will have a lot more activity than the twitter.

It will be run by volunteers with help from the community.

It's not carved in stone let's see how it develops.

Feel free to let us have your ideas.

I really like the idea that it should be staffed by volunteers as well would be more activity

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Bleiz said:

Me gusta mucho la idea de que debe ser atendido por voluntarios, así sería más actividad

Currently I believe that facebook is being well managed, for those who do not know this past week have been doing contests / events that are attracting the attention of community users, good work guys! 

• Award 1

• 2 months later...
  • Volunteers

The contest ended 2 months ago and we currently are looking for more content to publish on the page. We thought that would be cool to ask you about it!

We currently post on the page: 

- new powers

- reminders of old powers

- xat news (technical changes that affect users)

- special promotions (new owners of official chats, forum mods, wiki editors, volunteers)

Ideally, we would like, at least, another weekly concept. Suggest anything you would like to be added to the page! :)

And if you haven't liked it yet, here's the link: xat facebook

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, Sydno said:

The contested ended 2 months ago and we currently are looking for more content to publish on the page. We thought that would be a cool way to ask you about it!

We currently post on the page: 

- new powers

- reminders of old powers

- xat news (technical changes that affect users)

- special promotions (new owners of official chats, forum mods, wiki editors, volunteers)

Ideally, we would like, at least, another weekly concept. Suggest anything you would like to be added to the page! :)

And if you haven't liked it yet, here's the link: xat facebook

Why not posting some xat facts that someone used to post on a twitter before or even new xat facts ? Some people would be curious about that. (Idk if it's related to something you have already said.)

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, SlOom said:

Why not posting some xat facts that someone used to post on a twitter before or even new xat facts ? Some people would be curious about that. (Idk if it's related to something you have already said.)

Or writedown some stories about users/xat like Legorafi.

• Volunteers

This is an admin made page, we should avoid promoting fun gossips related to users in my opinion. xat facts would be fine if they are serious and not related to users directly.

I'm kinda afraid we don't have enough xat facts to publish every week for a year, though (hmm) 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
34 minutes ago, Sydno said:

This is an admin made page, we should avoid promoting fun gossips related to users in my opinion. xat facts would be fine if they are serious and not related to users directly.

I'm kinda afraid we don't have enough xat facts to publish every week for a year, though (hmm) 

Weekly facts would do, facts about weekly powers( what's the story behind the powers), etc, i'm sure that would be interesting.

• Award 2