error 55

djRino

Question

• Members

Dear xat, honestly i dont like u held me up. im the owner of this id eFisabilillah (199130164), the problems is i cant make transfer xats, cant received days :( i have power and xats on it, i want to play again. so can you please help me fixet it. i hope as soon as possible becouse i cant wait to enjoy all over again. thank you xat. i dont wanna loose them .pls

systerm errors?blocks (55) : your account is held indefinitely. blocks all outgoing trades and transfer.

8 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

Make a ticket at: https://util.xat.com/support/index.php under Account Block help topic. Make sure the subject is five or more words.

For future reference, please check the FAQ section of the forum before posting a question.

If you have any more questions, feel free to leave me a private message or open a new topic.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Tanner said:

Hello,

Your account is held indefinitely. Make a ticket at: https://util.xat.com/support/index.php under Account Block help topic. Make sure the subject is five or more words.

If you have any more questions, feel free to leave me a private message or open a new topic.

i alrealy open a ticket 

Ticket #88****** 

Ticket Status:open

Department:Emailed

Create Date:27/Dec/2016 3:10 am

• Members
8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

To solve this error, you must open a ticket under the "Account Block" help topic.

Usually, accounts are held due to being a part of a scam investigation, or for being inactive for long periods of time. 

Ticket #88*****   

Create Date:27/Dec/2016 3:10 am ( this is my ticket)

yes my acc being inactive for long periods of time..then how ?

ermmm....ok then i will wait for it, tq guys 

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, djRino said:

i alrealy open a ticket 

Ticket #omitted

Create Date: omitted

You must wait for a reply to your ticket, we can not speed up the response time.