error 55

Question

• Members

Dear xat, honestly i dont like u held me up. im the owner of this id eFisabilillah (199130164), the problems is i cant make transfer xats, cant received days :( i have power and xats on it, i want to play again. so can you please help me fixet it. i hope as soon as possible becouse i cant wait to enjoy all over again. thank you xat. i dont wanna loose them .pls

systerm errors?blocks (55) : your account is held indefinitely. blocks all outgoing trades and transfer.

8 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

Make a ticket at: https://util.xat.com/support/index.php under Account Block help topic. Make sure the subject is five or more words.

For future reference, please check the FAQ section of the forum before posting a question.

If you have any more questions, feel free to leave me a private message or open a new topic.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Tanner said:

Hello,

Your account is held indefinitely. Make a ticket at: https://util.xat.com/support/index.php under Account Block help topic. Make sure the subject is five or more words.

If you have any more questions, feel free to leave me a private message or open a new topic.

i alrealy open a ticket 

Ticket #88****** 

Ticket Status:open

Department:Emailed

Create Date:27/Dec/2016 3:10 am

• Members
8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

To solve this error, you must open a ticket under the "Account Block" help topic.

Usually, accounts are held due to being a part of a scam investigation, or for being inactive for long periods of time. 

Ticket #88*****   

Create Date:27/Dec/2016 3:10 am ( this is my ticket)

yes my acc being inactive for long periods of time..then how ?

ermmm....ok then i will wait for it, tq guys 

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, djRino said:

i alrealy open a ticket 

Ticket #omitted

Create Date: omitted

You must wait for a reply to your ticket, we can not speed up the response time.

• Wiki Editors

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.