New Ticket page flash problem

ider

Question

8 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

See if Adobe Flash Player is running by typing in your tab "chrome://plugins" and checking if its enabled there. If it isn't, click "Enable."

ed48aea9e75e40e3be7686fa3b15907e.png

Also make sure that there isn't a "puzzle piece" on the right of your tab when accessing the ticket website. If there is, clicking on it will tell you the problem.

l8xzhT5.png

If you have any more questions, feel free to leave me a private message or open an new topic.

• Members

Do not click OK when you receive a message telling you that it's disabled. Click the green padlock icon in the address bar, look for the puzzle icon, click ''Detect (default)'', and then select ''Always allow on this site''. It should fix the issue. Click this in case you don't get it.

• Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, Tanner said:

Hello,

See if Adobe Flash Player is running by typing in your tab "chrome://plugins" and checking if its enabled there. If it isn't, click "Enable."

ed48aea9e75e40e3be7686fa3b15907e.png

Also make sure that there isn't a "puzzle piece" on the right of your tab when accessing the ticket website. If there is, clicking on it will tell you the problem.

l8xzhT5.png

If you have any more questions, feel free to leave me a private message or open an new topic.

Be sure i know all that and i have in the right way Enabled

• Wiki Translators

Hi ider:

Go to this link: chrome://settings/contentExceptions#plugins and add it:

• xat.com
  • util.xat.com

Chrome-Plug-in_exceptions_dialog.png

If you need more help: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Flash_Plugin or Contact with me sending a MP or open a new topic.

¡Thank You!