ider

Chat box Black

Question

if i Embed my chat into a webste and just get black and all chats i try to put get black is that xat block the Domain or the website block xat?(hmm) 

3 answers to this question

xat doesn't block websites from embedding their content. Since it doesn't work for your website, it's likely a problem with your environment. 

Make sure that you are pasting the embed code in a HTML-enabled area and that your browser isn't blocking the plugin as an applet.

If you provide us with the link to your website, we can check if it doesn't work, ruling out browser issues and  we can also try embedding your chat to see if it works ruling out environmental issues. 

i sent the HTML code by ticket as was asked for and  is good to let u know in the past it was working good idk why changed.

Daniel's response is correct.

Due to the amount of back-and-forth expected to tease out what is preventing you from being able to embed the chat, going to lock this topic and assist you through the ticket system since you have a ticket open.

Edited by muffins
Dolling it up