Cell phone Card Method

ider

• Advanced Members

Which Dominican would n't like to buy xats by Cell phone Card Method Or cell Phone Minutes? That is a way i suggested i guess in the last forum, i have met many Dominican who asked me about and i know the Dominican would like to get that Method and Dominican xats market  would increse so much.  i wish @Admin Consider my suggestion that would get many Dominican users back to xat believe me.

• Advanced Members

I remember a time where it was possible ( at least in the US ) to buy xats using your mobile phone bill. I don't know why they removed the option, but my guess would be that it wasn't popular enough. Do you really think it'd work out with popularity in the DR, long term? 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Angelo said:

I remember a time where it was possible ( at least in the US ) to buy xats using your mobile phone bill. I don't know why they removed the option, but my guess would be that it wasn't popular enough. Do you really think it'd work out with popularity in the DR, long term? 

Yes, i have asked to the Dominican i have met and i'm thinking and working in that, wont happend sfrom the night to the morning but it could work and the thing is in US you have more and nicer options believe me here we don't have options like there. i have debit card but not all users have and eventhough doing that will be the best and  the easiest way to get xats(all RD users will love ). 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I've bought my first xats by phone, because back then, i wasn't old enough to use paypal. Its actually pretty sad that its not available anymore, wondering whats the reason. Security/Technical Issues sound plausible.

Anyway, if it was just removed, because it wasn't "popular enough", its not very wise i suppose. Because in the end, the more payment methods, the better?

• Award 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Hello everybody This is more of a question .....  

Is there any reason why they have disabled the mobile payment when buying xats ? 

I remember that was my easiest ! way to buy my xats . 

and is there a chance it could come back as a payment method ? . 

Thanks . 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 2/27/2017 at 0:21 PM, Fiona said:

Hi,

I remember when I bought xats by phone, but I don't want it back because I was in reserve for some days

12$ were 500 xats and 30 days..

other options get reserve  too and are doing and i mean for RD not for other countries i said for Dominican Republic

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Hi, I came to give a suggestion that I know that maybe I do not take much
Importance but equal I will say that xat should put an option to pay xats via sms for my country osea chile is a very easy and accessible option for the user who can not pay through a card I have seen many users who prefer to pay To other users and why be losing profits in the background if they can do such an easy thing

That was all friends! regards;)

• Advanced Members

Mobiamo (mobile payment) is actually available trough paymentwalls, but unfortunately not all countries are there when buying xats (u may want to check if it shows any different for you).

k8VG_Nq9TMeAdSxYT0B_pg.jpeg0XamRpIESQanIyS-dTvO8w.jpeg

However, i am not sure why countries like chile aren't listed there, it should be supported: http://www.mobiamo.com/coverage 

• 3 months later...