Jump to content
Paya

What are your hobbies?

Recommended Posts

What do you like to do in your spare time, other than go on xat? This can be something simple like listening to music or watching youtube videos, or can be a bit more involved. I've recently started learning taekwondo and when I get the time I like to volunteer at an animal shelter. Otherwise I just like to relax and listen to music, and occasionally doodle.

 

Talk about your hobbies here, I'd like to hear some interesting ones- I'm pretty sure we all like to eat and sleep in our spare time (I wouldn't even consider those 'hobbies'), so try to be a little more creative in your responses. 

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't really have a hobby but during the summer I'm hoping to try out new things. I like badminton and tennis so maybe I'll get some lessons on that otherwise karate or taekwondo. Idk the difference but I guess I'll look into it... :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, iAmy said:

Don't really have a hobby but during the summer I'm hoping to try out new things. I like badminton and tennis so maybe I'll get some lessons on that otherwise karate or taekwondo. Idk the difference but I guess I'll look into it... :d

 

The main difference is that taekwondo focuses on developing kicks, there are punches and strikes but the majority of moves are performed by the legs. Karate focuses more on punches and strikes while legs are more of a backup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Paya said:

The main difference is that taekwondo focuses on developing kicks, there are punches and strikes but the majority of moves are performed by the legs. Karate focuses more on punches and strikes while legs are more of a backup. 

Oh I see. My legs are useless so I'm definitely more of a puncher. Thanks <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing handball with friends sometimes, listening to musics, surfing the internet lol, reading a lot of books, running, painting and playing guitar, baking. :$

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 6 said:

Playing handball with friends sometimes, listening to musics, surfing the internet lol, reading a lot of books, running, painting and playing guitar, baking. :$

I like your hobbies babe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lifting weights, watching movies, spending time with friends, listening to music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I like to sunbathe in my front garden wearing only speedos. 8-)

 

Otherwise, it's soccer, tennis, anime and playing Xat. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, raven0601 said:

looking for bugs (and no im not 5 i want to be an entomologist :) )

 

xat is a good place to look for bugs - there's tons of them here.

  • Award 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.