What are your hobbies?

Paya

• Advanced Members

What do you like to do in your spare time, other than go on xat? This can be something simple like listening to music or watching youtube videos, or can be a bit more involved. I've recently started learning taekwondo and when I get the time I like to volunteer at an animal shelter. Otherwise I just like to relax and listen to music, and occasionally doodle.

Talk about your hobbies here, I'd like to hear some interesting ones- I'm pretty sure we all like to eat and sleep in our spare time (I wouldn't even consider those 'hobbies'), so try to be a little more creative in your responses. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Don't really have a hobby but during the summer I'm hoping to try out new things. I like badminton and tennis so maybe I'll get some lessons on that otherwise karate or taekwondo. Idk the difference but I guess I'll look into it... :d

• Advanced Members
20 hours ago, iAmy said:

Don't really have a hobby but during the summer I'm hoping to try out new things. I like badminton and tennis so maybe I'll get some lessons on that otherwise karate or taekwondo. Idk the difference but I guess I'll look into it... :d

The main difference is that taekwondo focuses on developing kicks, there are punches and strikes but the majority of moves are performed by the legs. Karate focuses more on punches and strikes while legs are more of a backup. 

• Advanced Members
35 minutes ago, Paya said:

The main difference is that taekwondo focuses on developing kicks, there are punches and strikes but the majority of moves are performed by the legs. Karate focuses more on punches and strikes while legs are more of a backup. 

Oh I see. My legs are useless so I'm definitely more of a puncher. Thanks <3

• Advanced Members

Playing handball with friends sometimes, listening to musics, surfing the internet lol, reading a lot of books, running, painting and playing guitar, baking. :$

• Award 1

• 6 months later...