2017 powers

Mihay

• Members
2 minutes ago, Sydno said:

(ostrich) power with (ostangry) (ostrun) (ostredface) (ostcry) (ostglare) (osteat) (ostswt) (osthead) (ostheart) (ostwave)

i think xat has enough animal powers, im not a fan of them, we need new fancy powers at low price

• Members
7 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

(snake) power with (kingcobra) (blackmamba) (anaconda) (cornsnake) (rattlesnake) (gartersnake) (seasnake) (viper) (grasnatter)

The important point of this power, is different animations and an authentic look,

Snakes are not friendly i wouldnt want to buy one (swt)

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Angelo said:

An addition to the (hat) power to allow us to color our BFF Cross / Married Heart. 

(hat#hatcode#colorcode#r#colorcode)

Yes! Awesome suggestion, would love this to be added! The amount off times I use REGHIDE to remove the heart/bff symbol because of how it looks or gets in the way with the pawn colour of limited hat I am using. 

• Members

Diamond for 2017 :) xat needs a new permanent pawn anyway they haven't made one since everypower and i think it would be a nice addition to the collection, price range 15k-50k with some bling smilies like yellow smilies with diamond earrings, diamond ring, diamond hat, diamond chain?!

• Advanced Members

(Future) power with (flyingcar), (hoverboard), (robot), (timetravel), (teleport)

I guess timetravel could work for a hug e.g. someone starts off in the future and then time travels to past? Hat could be flashing to look like it's teleporting? 

i'm sry I have no creativity, I'll add more smilies if I can think of any later.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

What about mixture power? Discussion for this started back in 2015 with admins but it never actually happened. Unless the anniversary emotes / or that new battle power were considered mixture. Would like to hear an update since I was looking forward to seeing it then!

• Advanced Members

We already have a cheerleader smilie, but it can be replaced. I think it could be a nice power!

(CHEERLEADER) power!

(chinlove), (chcry), (changry), (chshock), (chlaugh), (chhug), (chselfie), (chtired), (chcheer), (chshy), (chback), (chclap)

Many thanks, @Mihay !