Mihay

2017 powers

39 posts in this topic

Not a new power but new items for XAVI, it's been requested many times before but nothing new has come out. 

5 people like this

(dinosaur) power with (trex) (velociraptor), (triceratops), (stegosaurus), (brontosaurus), (trachodon) and (pterodactyl). 

Or shorten the names, if they're difficult to spell! =)

2 people like this

A power FX with differents effects of heart.

(valentinefx) power with (valenfx2)(valenfx3)(valenfx4)

9 minutes ago, SJBB said:

Not a new power but new items for XAVI, it's been requested many times before but nothing new has come out. 

I agree, More items are needed for xavi..

(statusgrad) (statuswave) (statusflag) 

@Mihay In xat we dont have an Pigeon power. I would like to be: kpigeon with koani smilies. Thats my opinion.:)

(ostrich) power with (ostangry) (ostrun) (ostredface) (ostcry) (ostglare) (osteat) (ostswt) (osthead) (ostheart) (ostwave)

2 minutes ago, Sydno said:

(ostrich) power with (ostangry) (ostrun) (ostredface) (ostcry) (ostglare) (osteat) (ostswt) (osthead) (ostheart) (ostwave)

i think xat has enough animal powers, im not a fan of them, we need new fancy powers at low price

(snake) power with (kingcobra) (blackmamba) (anaconda) (cornsnake) (rattlesnake) (gartersnake) (seasnake) (viper) (grasnatter)

The important point of this power, is different animations and an authentic look,

1 person likes this

(ghosty)  power with (ghoredface)(ghocry)(ghowink)(ghoeek)(ghokiss)(ghoangry)(ghofade)(ghosleepy) smilies

An addition to the (hat) power to allow us to color our BFF Cross / Married Heart. 

(hat#hatcode#colorcode#r#colorcode)

5 people like this

7 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

(snake) power with (kingcobra) (blackmamba) (anaconda) (cornsnake) (rattlesnake) (gartersnake) (seasnake) (viper) (grasnatter)

The important point of this power, is different animations and an authentic look,

Snakes are not friendly i wouldnt want to buy one (swt)

(lemonade) power with (lemonadestand), (lemonslice), (lemonadegirl), (lemonadejug), (lemonadechill), (lemoncupcake). 

Or just refer to this.

1 minute ago, Angelo said:

An addition to the (hat) power to allow us to color our BFF Cross / Married Heart. 

(hat#hatcode#colorcode#r#colorcode)

Yes! Awesome suggestion, would love this to be added! The amount off times I use REGHIDE to remove the heart/bff symbol because of how it looks or gets in the way with the pawn colour of limited hat I am using. 

Diamond for 2017 :) xat needs a new permanent pawn anyway they haven't made one since everypower and i think it would be a nice addition to the collection, price range 15k-50k with some bling smilies like yellow smilies with diamond earrings, diamond ring, diamond hat, diamond chain?!

(Future) power with (flyingcar), (hoverboard), (robot), (timetravel), (teleport)

I guess timetravel could work for a hug e.g. someone starts off in the future and then time travels to past? Hat could be flashing to look like it's teleporting? 

i'm sry I have no creativity, I'll add more smilies if I can think of any later.

2 people like this

What about mixture power? Discussion for this started back in 2015 with admins but it never actually happened. Unless the anniversary emotes / or that new battle power were considered mixture. Would like to hear an update since I was looking forward to seeing it then!

Ticket smilies! (ticket) (ticketvol) (ticketopen) (ticketreply) (ticketdelay) etc 

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Tanner said:

Ticket smilies! (ticket) (ticketvol) (ticketopen) (ticketreply) (ticketdelay) etc 

rly?

5 people like this

8 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

rly?

I tried ok

Snacks power.

(Snacks) (ChewChips) (ChewCandy) (Chewgum) (DrinkSoda) (Marshallow) (Smores) (Bubblegum).

We already have a cheerleader smilie, but it can be replaced. I think it could be a nice power!

(CHEERLEADER) power!

(chinlove), (chcry), (changry), (chshock), (chlaugh), (chhug), (chselfie), (chtired), (chcheer), (chshy), (chback), (chclap)

Many thanks, @Mihay !