kissy8325

Unable to buy xats or days

Question

Every time I try to go buy them it tells me my account is held. Then sent in a ticket and no one has responded to me or looked at it. I need help i have put to much money on my account to loose it.

5 answers to this question

You must wait for a reply to your ticket. Making threads on the forum will not speed up the process. You can also get an idea on the time it will take for your ticket to recieve a reply by looking at the ticket times wiki page.

P.S. In the future, make support threads in the "General Support" section.

Hello. kissy8325

The only solution is to wait until response on the ticket ,

And also there are a lot of tickets that takes time ,until a final solution to the problem .

Just follow your email and you will find your answer soon on the ticket.

Thank you . 

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

You must wait for a reply to your ticket. Making threads on the forum will not speed up the process. You can also get an idea on the time it will take for your ticket to recieve a reply by looking at the ticket times wiki page.

P.S. In the future, make support threads in the "General Support" section.

i was no looking for help or a quicker ticket reply i was looking for others that had a similar situation and see what happened with them geez