Selling 5 digit ID (17933)

Flake

• Advanced Members

Hi all, I'm currently selling the 5 digit ID (17933)!

I'm looking for an offer of 120k. I may go lower if you give an offer near this price, but I would prefer not to.

The reglink is ready to be given at any time.

We will either use a middleman (most likely a volunteer), or I will go second if you deem me considerably trustworthy.

You can make an offer by posting on this thread, private messaging me on the forum or talking to me on xat by adding the ID 160987981 (I'm online very frequently).

Thanks!

• Award 1

• Steven unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Flake

It is a good id but you must have patience because not everyone buys 130 k ids, I recommend that let fill both your post, so others can see and see if it interests them such id to selling, that is by the way very nice.

Best regards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Volunteers

Since there has been no activity for four or more weeks, this topic has been closed.

If you believe this was done in error, please contact a moderator or volunteer to have the topic opened. You can also report this post to notify a moderator that you want it opened.