chefshep

Paying with Paypal

Question

I want to buy xats, but I have to use Paypal. I have already used paypal on another account and at the bottom of the store page it says "You should not buy xats on two different accounts". I lost the password on my old account, and the email password with it. So I have to use a new account, so my question would be what are the risks of buying them on a second account?

6 answers to this question

Junior is correct, the risk is just having reserve on both accounts. Read Reserve for more information. Also keep in mind you are only able to purchase xats with PayPal once every 2 weeks.

Since you said you lost access to your previous xat account/email: You're able to create a ticket under the "Lost access" help topic, and potentially regain access to the account. 

As I already told you, the only risk of buying xats in two different accounts with the same paypal account

is that you will be reserved in both xat accounts.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

I use @Mario all the time to buy my xats and I have never had an issue and highly recommend. He takes a lot of different style of payments as well. :)

Paypal isn't a guaranteed payment service on xat.

As Junior has said above you'll be reserved everytime you buy xats from it.

It is more safer to buy from a reseller which you can find from xat.wiki/Resellers or your own reseller that you trust.

I recommend you use Bryan as he's the most known and trust worthy reseller on xat at the moment.

You can always use a middleman however if you do not trust Bryan as others do.

There are also other resellers on the Trade chats or xat Help chat and other chat groups on xat.