Locked account E29

December

Question

• Members

Hello there. First of all, sry for my english, it's not my native. I have a problem with my account. I just change my internet provider and seems my account its now locked. I was trying to open a ticket, but when I wanna check ticket status something apear : ,,Sorry cannot login at this time.. Click here to re-login to xat chat." . And I cant re-login, because of that error, E29 (**Security check: This account is locked. You can only login at home. Please read:xat account locking. E29**) . What should I do ? Thanks.

P.S. I asked about this on http://xat.com/help and they told my I should ask here for a ticket to be opened for me.

14 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

You must wait for a reply, there's nothing we can do to speed up the process of answering your ticket.

If you cannot login to your account, then you cannot check your ticket status. You will need to wait for a reply from volunteers and you will be notified via e-mail. The e-mail will contain a link that you can use to view your ticket without being logged in to your account.

Do not create another ticket as suggested by others in this thread.

• Advanced Members

All you have to do in this case, check your email instead since you cannot login.

You would receive a notification to your email when they answer your ticket so check the email from time to time (The email you've used to make the ticket) and read what the mail says before you attempt to reply.

• Members
1 minute ago, Silence said:

All you have to do in this case, check your email instead since you cannot login.

You would receive a notification to your email when they answer your ticket so check the email from time to time (The email you've used to make the ticket) and read what the mail says before you attempt to reply.

I used my xat user name for that ticket. They will answer me on the email I use to create that user name ? 

• Advanced Members
Just now, December said:

I used my xat user name for that ticket. They will answer me on the email I use to create that user name ? 

Correct, and you should be telling them the registered name or/and the ID to the account you've a problem with.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Silence said:

Correct, and you should be telling them the registered name or/and the ID to the account you've a problem with.

I should tell them thats when they reply me on my email, I guess. Sry , It's my first ticket and I'm kinda lost. xD 

• Members
48 minutes ago, Silence said:

I thought you created the ticket already. Well wait till your message is seen and as soon as possible the ticket will be made for you, refer to my first post as additional information.

I created the ticket before I post here. Sorry for not being clear.

• Advanced Members
21 minutes ago, Blackyy said:

Hello.

Open a ticket in the section: Location Update. They will answer to you in 24-72 hours,

They will do several questions to you to certify that you are the owner of the account.

For Departament Location Update need to be paid user.

TRy.
Open a ticket in the departament, Help Topic:  ´´Locked out´´  
Subject: E29, i need help with account.
Can you help me? E29. Thanks.

Note: If you have been locked out of your account. You do NOT need to be a paid user to open a ticket here.
ETC. I do not know exactly how long it can be answered. min --- hours, or days.. week. ..........!!!!!!! Just be patience. TY

if you have more questions, you can ask here or open another topic.

• Advanced Members

Hello December,

E29 - Locked Out

You either need to login at your home location and disable Account Locking there, or make a ticket requesting a location update.

To do this, go to https://util.xat.com/support/open.php and use your e-mail address. Make sure that your ticket is in the Locked Out department and your subject is 5 or more words. You do not have to be a paid user to do this.

Update: If you already opened a ticket before you posted here, you need to wait for a reply and not make any more tickets. Keep checking your e-mail from time to time. There is nothing we can do here.

If you have any more questions, feel free to leave me a private message or open a new topic.

• Members
21 minutes ago, tan said:

Hello December,

E29 - Locked Out

You either need to login at your home location and disable Account Locking there, or make a ticket requesting a location update.

To do this, make a new ID and go to https://util.xat.com/support/index.php. Make sure that your ticket is in the Locked Out department and your subject is 5 or more words. You do not have to be a paid user to do this.

If you have any more questions, feel free to leave me a private message or open a new topic.

Just made a new ID, but I cant open a new ticket in ,,Locked Out" department. ID must be locked to open a ticket there.

33 minutes ago, Bau said:

For Departament Location Update need to be paid user.

TRy.
Open a ticket in the departament, Help Topic:  ´´Locked out´´  
Subject: E29, i need help with account.
Can you help me? E29. Thanks.

Note: If you have been locked out of your account. You do NOT need to be a paid user to open a ticket here.
ETC. I do not know exactly how long it can be answered. min --- hours, or days.. week. ..........!!!!!!! Just be patience. TY

if you have more questions, you can ask here or open another topic.

I opened one but I cant see ticket status. I cant login to see it. I hope they will reply me on my email. The one I used to create xat username.

• Advanced Members
Just now, December said:

Just made a new ID, but I cant open a new ticket in ,,Locked Out" department. ID must be locked to open a ticket there.

Haven't you just said that you already made the ticket before you open this thread?!!

If you haven't made the ticket yet then please clear your browser cookies How_to_Clear_cookies or use incognito mode on google chrome or private window on firefox etc. (Don't make a new id to create a ticket in locked out department) It's not going to work out.

Make the ticket using the email to the locked out account, subject must be five words at least  and help topic is locked out.

If you experience any issue while opening the ticket that has no fix unless you ask a volunteer to make a ticket for you then there you go, you opened the thread and volunteers saw it anyway.