my account is locked forever

Atti

Question

• Advanced Members

my account game xat.com and banned forever I can not buy anything. I requested my tickets on my volunteer answered that my account was banned forever do not see the reason and not the evidence needed to lock my account. errors 26. it is not possible that a user spends money to powers and then disables all over?

10 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

Unfortunatly, there is nothing we can do here. This is a issue that should be solved throught the ticket system. If you think xat's decision was made in error, you should reply back to the ticket and ask for more informations.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Anar said:

Hello,

This is a issue that should be solved on ticket. If you think you don't understand why your account has been deleted, you should reply back to the ticket and ask for more details. 

look Anar http://prntscr.com/dr54yc   there is no evidence that my account is blocked.  Anar she does not have permission to unlock my account. please stand aside thanks

• Advanced Members

If volunteers have explicitly told you that your account will not be unblocked, there is nothing we, here on the forum, can do to help you.

You should continue to wait on a response to your previous reply and solve this issue within the ticket system. 

• Advanced Members

Hello,

Scamming is against xat's Terms of Service (Section 2: Restrictions) hence why your account has been blocked.

If a volunteer claims you have broken the terms (such as scamming), they very likely have evidence. If you would like to request it, reply to them via the ticket system at: https://util.xat.com/support/index.php

Other than that, your account will not be unblocked unless it is a false claim.

If you have any more questions feel free to leave me a private message or make a new topic.

• Advanced Members

Just because you have not been shown the evidence does not mean that evidence does not exist.

I believe this is being looked into, so I will leave this thread open for a bit longer, but there is nothing more that can be done by anyone outside of the ticket. Your best bet is to just wait for a reply on the ticket.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Steven said:

Just because you have not been shown the evidence does not mean that evidence does not exist.

I believe this is being looked into, so I will leave this thread open for a bit longer, but there is nothing more that can be done by anyone outside of the ticket. Your best bet is to just wait for a reply on the ticket.

thank you