I do not like auction ´´Fake´´

Bau

• Advanced Members

Everyone with his opinion !.
But I have to let you know that it is possible to sell your short name through the ticket.
If you do not know this, know communication between friends and help with the ticket, it is possible to transfer the short name to another account.

You really do not see the world leaving xat.com because they can not try something, do something, because there are 5 or 10 people who buy anything, and they sell at any price, and already these 5 or 10 people do not Who have nothing to sell, because the world is almost gone!
I do not think xat.com wants to lose more people.
Let's start thinking.
I'm not talking about myself, because if I go, no one will feel my lack, but if I go out, I'm sure 100 people will come out after me, and perhaps more until someone starts thinking for all, and Not just for the 5 or 10 people who use xat.com.

1. I just have xat.com at the moment in moldova.
Some time ago was more than 20 xat.com open in moldova.
2. I bought powers to activate at xat.com, I opened another 3 xat.com and now I want to open 1.
We will reach 5 xat.com in moldova
I do not think there is more than 100 people on Moldovan xat.com.
If I abandon xat.com it will probably leave 95 of these 100.
I do not want to boast, I just mean, not many are worried about the world we are, just listening to those who have a lot to sell and can not sell that has no one to buy.

I am not 100% already with xat.com anyway.
Because when I needed xat.com I was ignored, now I ignore it because it's a friend that's always around you!
I love xat.com 100%, but I'm not on Xat.com so often and I do not attract so hard, it's painful, everyone is giving it up, and the weak ones all silent, just talking to those who have millions to sell And there is no trade.

I did not say that someone is guilty, we are all, I'm still guilty, for that I want to change here in Xat, so anyone can use xat.com
Each to be free to do anything, to have anything.
If someone will have the opportunity to buy short names and his ids without auction,
He can also buy in $$ Because he buys, does not wait 1 year or 5 to go ids in auction.

I think I'm too stupid, explain to be understood, my intelligence and my experence!
Well, respect any opinion, but know that many who think it's a bad idea is just his interest, and he does not think about everybody!
If I did not have 10 everypower, I was not talking.
I bought xats in xat.com for $ 5,000 or maybe $ 10,000 And those who make money without money, always have a word against those who buy and want to change for those who do not have the money.
With money or without money, we must all be equal.
Maybe is the world that put more than $ 10,000 is the world that has not put $ 1 and has everypower, through all the work done, respect, and success in continuity.
But before it could be done, it is now impossible, and for that it must be changed to have the possibility for more people to have what they really want,
Because xat.com needs people and money, it does not need just 10 people to take advantage of everyone through their work.
Peace out!

I wrote quickly, maybe with mistakes, but I had to write this too....