I do not like auction ´´Fake´´

Bau

• Advanced Members

This Auction It must be different. The same as BuyShortName short name is good pay xats and you get shortname. and ids its fake. why not BuyShortIDS. as is the short name site.
I am waiting for my id occur 5 years, my id and when it occurs, everyone wants to buy.
must be so, you paid, you bought id and ready, xats or $ . We buy xats here, we have no right to our id?.
Auction: this tender must be for ids, just those not we ask them. I want my id ie, someone else to buy my id and an amount, and I must buy much more than how he bought ids.
It is very wrong, who asks ids have to buy, I ask my id and buy someone else in my place, shame chat.
Already I do not want anything, you've lost one regular customer. change this state, not to lose what's left, this is just an error in a million.
Even now listen to your customers, what we want, and we do not want, ´´I wanted a good id and a name´´. 

2.) many others users want a colorful name something simple, nothing complicated, but have no possibility as us. because everything is expensive, Powers should put prices lower.

I devoted much time and money here, get ready already, I do not want anything here, I wish you a happy new year to you, goodbye (hug)  : )  I go on vacation ten-year )))))))

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I'd want to see how well an automated program can price an ID, which is probably not so well.

Also, low IDs are rare, so what's the point of having thousands of 4 and 5 digit IDs? They will only lose their value and bragging rights.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hi Bau,

I'm sorry that you aren't able to get the ID you wanted from the auction (16M), but that can no longer be changed. I'm sure the future buyer of the ID does not want to offend you in any way. 

There are thousands of IDs up for sale, and I'm certain you can find one that suits you! No need to leave xat or make these types of threads, we don't always get what we want.

Edit: My opinion changed, see new post.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Angelo said:

Bye bau. 

Bye Angelo

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

.... what

What!

3 hours ago, Mark said:

Take care Bau you will be missed. Sorry you had to go through this.

Thanks. ((

2 hours ago, Thuk said:

Stay here bauzin :(:(:( 

Hmm I can not.

2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Maybe try to explain whats wrong concisely? I can't really understand whats the issue (something with id, auction page is bad, 5 years waiting???).

Cant you get the issue fixed by creating a ticket?

I explained above, I already do not understand, you do not understand or do not want me to understand.

1 hour ago, Meow said:

Can I have your powers?

yes I can offer a few powers )) XD ´´Aproape nu mai am nimic am inceput sa dau totul.´´Am sa las doar poweri de grupa.sau am sa las totul pe login daca o data ma intorc sa am amaratele astea de jucarii. ´´Powers´´

1 hour ago, DontPanic said:

I'd want to see how well an automated program can price an ID, which is probably not so well.

Also, low IDs are rare, so what's the point of having thousands of 4 and 5 digit IDs? They will only lose their value and bragging rights.

you want to have a good ID, a name, or want to have a million? Hmm  for Account just one. or for IP Internet, you can only buy one on the internet ip. And Auction For bisnes. I do not want to buy to sell to buy to sell to buy, i just need to buy one ID +Shortname = Verry good ))

1 hour ago, tan said:

Hi Bau,

I'm sorry that you aren't able to get the ID you wanted from the auction (16M), but that can no longer be changed. I'm sure the future buyer of the ID does not want to offend you in any way. 

There are thousands of IDs up for sale, and I'm certain you can find one that suits you! No need to leave xat or make these types of threads, we don't always get what we want.

HI Tan,
No problem. all is well.

1 hour ago, Lost said:

It is auctioned, I'm presuming he doesn't have enough and is throwing a tantrum.

Or perhaps he's suggesting ids to be sold like shortnames, an automated system where you can search up ids and purchase on the fly, instead of as he says it, waiting 5 years lol for it to be auctioned and be bought by someone else. 

I think it would be a great ideas for users who pay, so I can buy my id,you also can, everyone who need id. BuyShortID and BuyShortName = a happy customer
BuyShortName EX: i can not buy name, Bau. or Wow, Hi . because its 3 letters and 2.
BuyShortID EX: I can not buy any id i want, but a paid user can be open ticket, New departament ´´´Short ID´´´ and ask for Admin to but on site. BuyShortID. after that you can buy. only per IP Internet.. if you need more IDs goo on Auction. For Bisnes :)

@Admin if you want good chat,´´XAT.COM´´  you need to think about what I speak. 
Must always be places bisnes places of peace and quiet. If you understand what I want to say.

• Volunteers

I'm against this too, for personal reasons. I've not spent three years collecting IDs for someone to print off their own collection in a day, haha.

IF we had this, I'd restrict it to 8/9 digits only, because they're pretty common anyway, and I always see people requesting their birthdays and such. But then you'd be ruining ID sellers (hmm).

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
26 minutes ago, Isa said:

Bye
5g1iFd8.png

Bye (shock) :$

4 minutes ago, Crow said:

I'm against this too, for personal reasons. I've not spent three years collecting IDs for someone to print off their own collection in a day, haha.

IF we had this, I'd restrict it to 8/9 digits only, because they're pretty common anyway, and I always see people requesting their birthdays and such.

You not understood my idea.
i said, ´´i say´´ I can not buy any id i want, but a paid user can be open ticket, New departament ´´´Short ID´´´ and ask for Admin to but on site. BuyShortID. after that you can buy. only per IP Internet.. if you need more IDs goo on Auction. For Bisnes 
You like Auction , ok, you can use Auction.
But For paid users. 
Admin can added New departament ´´´Short ID´´´ on ticket xat.com/ticket
the ticket can only once, and only 1 id. Simple ETC

• Advanced Members
36 minutes ago, Crow said:

IF we had this, I'd restrict it to 8/9 digits only, because they're pretty common anyway, and I always see people requesting their birthdays and such. But then you'd be ruining ID sellers (hmm).

Bad idea.

People can still recreate M IDs. and if we had this for 10 digits, people could recreate B IDs.

NOT a good idea at all.

• Volunteers
13 minutes ago, DontPanic said:

Bad idea.

People can still recreate M IDs. and if we had this for 10 digits, people could recreate B IDs.

NOT a good idea at all.

To be fair, in Auction Phase 1 you can't create M IDs either (having tried before). It's probably really easy to block them.

But yeah, I would never support this idea. Just playing devil's advocate.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, SlOom said:

Oh god, you can't do this to me Bau. (d)

Don't leave cuz of this auction, qi need you here to bother you. :$

no matter what people talk. i use forum. maybe. xat no more....... :$  have fear of my ideas Everyone XD but this its a good idea. who say no, maybe know nothing what o client need. ´´like´´ )) 
just thinking about it, and ready to make xats, as to make rich XD(hippo)

• Volunteers

It's probably out of the current thread but I hate something on Auction that a lot of users are doing.

The "multiple account" shouldn't be allowed on auction. If you bidded with one account, you shouldn't be allowed to bid on another ID with your alt account. Where is the chance for other people? It's not because you are "rich" or if you have the chance to bid with other accounts, that you should do that.

On the current auction, 1 people is using 2 accounts (You know who..) to bid on 2 ids. Is it normal to do that and remove the chance for some users to get the ID? No. @Admin should add a rule about that issue and punish the users that are doing that.

@Bau : I just added you as friend yesterday :'( Why you do this to me !!! :( 

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, SlOom said:

It's probably out of the current thread but I hate something on Auction that a lot of users are doing.

The "multiple account" shouldn't be allowed on auction. If you bidded with one account, you shouldn't be allowed to bid on another ID with your alt account. Where is the chance for other people? It's not because you are "rich" or if you have the chance to bid with other accounts, that you should do that.

On the current auction, 1 people is using 2 accounts (You know who..) to bid on 2 ids. Is it normal to do that and remove the chance for some users to get the ID? No. @Admin should add a rule about that issue and punish the users that are doing that.

@Bau : I just added you as friend yesterday :'( Why you do this to me !!! :( 

Spend some money on a good VPN(so you aren't blocked by xat), win the auction on alts, and pretend to sell it to yourself? Obviously it wouldn't work multiple times since people would catch on, but for the first few it would be hard to tell, especially if you use multiple accounts.

Or the cheaper option, get your friend to do it.

• Award 1