Ticketing taking long?..

Megalovania

Question

• Members

Yo, so last month in November, on the 15th, I opened a ticket regarding losing an auth code. (Silly me) 

And well I've answered all their questions, but sadly I am getting a bit impatient, seeing how I provided them answers to their questions. How long does this usually take? Also, under the "department" category, it says "Emailed" 

What's that suppose to mean? 

Xat ID: Megalovania

Thanks. 

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Your ticket was sent to the xAdmin department and was then accidentally transferred to an incorrect department which happens to be very delayed right now. I moved it back the correct department, so you should get a reply soon.

Sorry about the confusion.

• Volunteers

Hello,

Creating threads on the forum will not speed up the process for your ticket to be replied. Please continue to be patient. You will receive an email when you get a response. Click here to view all the ticket department status updates. "Emailed" just means a certain department within the ticket system. 

• Members
Just now, Lemona said:

Hello,

Creating threads on the forum will not speed up the process for your ticket to be replied. Please continue to be patient. You will receive an email when you get a response. Click here to view all the ticket department status updates. "Emailed" just means a certain department within the ticket system. 

I understand that, I was genuinely curious about the questions I had. Thank you for the link, helps a lot. 

• Advanced Members

Sorry for that 

But it is certain that there will be a review for you'r ticket by volunteers 

And also there are some tickets take too much time to the issue is resolved

So be patient and everything will be fine soon

Thank you .