421 FIREWORKSFX

Admin

• Advanced Members
39 minutes ago, Admin said:

Can you explain what you mean please?

Have you ever been redirected to those annoying pages claiming you've won $1000, or an iPad, or something of the sort? I feel like all the smilies here (apart from fireyear) have that kind of effect.

Maybe something from clipart? 

But then I realized that maybe that type of "old" style was something you were aiming for. 

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Admin said:

(firebomb) (firesparkle) (fireworksfx) (fireworksfx2) (fireyear) 

'X' => p1fireworks3
'x' => p1fireworksfx

The hug can be like  /hugall fw (msg here) #(color code here)  Example  /hugall fw Happy New Year#FD0101  

• Members

the smiley (firesparkle) looks more like a volcano, should have more of a fireworks feel with more frames and a smoother feel, also i have a suggestion for some additional yellow smilies like 2 yellow smilies hugging watching fireworks and a yellow smiley with fireworks blasting in the background, a fireworks smiley with a blasting finally multiple colorful fireworks with shine/sparkle, another smiley waving bye to year 2016 and pulling out 2017 could also be a smiley kicking the year 2016 and becoming 2017 with a shocking face, last smiley would be year 2017 with fireworks blasting in the back of it... hope you like the suggestion

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, ider said:

The new power banner is lagging xat since yesterday.

I thought this was true, but in reality, it's because the smilies are like 5 frames.

And on top of that, why are 5 frame smilies making people lag?

I know it's not 5 frames, but it's really choppy.

• Award 1