Customer service and Services xat provides need to be improved.

CuddlePookRay

• Members

Don't you guys think that waiting 17 days for a reply is a little bit ridiculous? Done paid in the site to get what i have. But i still have to wait along with many other users to get an issue solved. Well i would like people to comment in this thread and the owner of the site might aswell see it and try to do something about it. ( I do understand that volunteers aren't paid to do tickets. They volunteer for it. But don't you think owners of the place should choose people who can actualy volunteer their time to help improving the site? Not having so little time in their hand)?

• Members
1 minute ago, r4rr said:

I agree, I think that ticket services could be slightly better like it used to be.

I just don't understand how they are keeping the site up with such a horrible customer service. (Don't mean to offend anyone) I kinda lost patience with this. Came back november and it is taking me that long to get back to my actual account in the site. That's kinda ridiculous in my opinion. Let's just hope someone will do something about it.

• Advanced Members

I really understand your frustration. But you must understand that volunteers have a ton of tickets to deal with. They are not robots, they are volunteers, as you said.

Also, some departments are currently delayed. Please be more patient and wait for a reply.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Anar said:

I really understand your frustration. But you must understand that volunteers have a ton of tickets to deal with. They are not robots, they are volunteers, as you said.

Also, some departments are currently delayed. Please be more patient and wait for a reply.

Actualy, If you couldn't login into ur account anymore. You would really feel the frustration. Well i do understand they are human beings. I pointed that out. Problem is when i talked to a couple volunteers. They done said some people in some departments such as the one i'm having issues with don't even bother to help with any issues. And that's stupid in my opinion.(Sorry for the language). I think they need some people with some more time in their hand to handle such issues ( TICKETS ) So there won't be any delays and the site will keep functining proper.

• Members
Just now, Lost said:

I think op clearly understands that and is making this thread to open discussions on how to improve the system, rather than be consoled by the same sympathetic message over and over again.

It's been suggested before but I'll reiterate because I think the idea is nice, if tickets are becoming horrendously bad in terms of time delay, then it might be wise to consider hiring an actual worker to do tickets for xat, it may be costly in the short term but if it benefits in the long way, maybe worth investing into. @Admin

We've had this discussion numerous times before and although I think xat tries to put their best effort into resolving the problem (as seen with the recent addition of volunteers), it might just not be enough and external methods are needed (i.e. hire someone to do tickets part-time).

Well. I just came back recently. Just joined the forum recently. I had no idea that it was suggested before, Thats one. But don't you think if people keep mentioning it owner Might aswell listen to the users and try to do good for the site? Such as hiring a professional team as you suggested or even doing it a part time. That would be so much better than that it is now. I done suggested what could improve it a little bit without having to hire anyone. Just pick some people who has some time in hand who can actualy try to help with the ticket systems. If they don't do it well, Why keep them?

• Advanced Members

You are right, but no, but yes , but no, but yes.
You should not be here to open such issues.

Ps. Volunteers have the house and family of their lives and they can not sit here to answer all 24 hours a day, But, in 10000000000000 people just ten or more volunteers must answer for all or part of them.. have patience, be patience, ,by patience......(ugh)
let's all get along.
Dont worry be happy. (shock) christmas new year is let's not argue :$ 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Bau said:

You are right, but no, but yes , but no, but yes.
You should not be here to open such issues.

Ps. Volunteers have the house and family of their lives and they can not sit here to answer all 24 hours a day, But, in 10000000000000 people just ten or more volunteers must answer for all or part of them.. have patience, be patience, ,by patience......(ugh)
let's all get along.
Dont worry be happy. (shock) christmas new year is let's not argue :$ 

Excuse me? Where are we supposed to be to open such issues? It is a suggestion to improve the xat system and ticket system. It should be here most definitely.

I did point that out many times, They are human beings and i already did suggest something to solve that. Patience Patience Patience and Patience is all i been hearing, don't you guys lose patience after waiting 17 days? I just literally been back since november and can't even login anymore.

• Advanced Members

First you tell us that you've waited 4 weeks while "receiving help", then "2 weeks on a ticket". Last week you said you had been waiting for 6 weeks total to receive help, this week you claim it's 8 weeks. Now you say it's 17 days?

I can understand why you're making this suggestion, and I have to say that I agree with you- to an extent. However, as far as I know, the whole volunteer situation is in the process of becoming better and better every day. Two new volunteers were recently made, making the load in most of the departments easier to deal with.

You need to remember that three major holidays are happening right now, and most volunteers are busy with their own lives. Perhaps, something that you should be more concentrated on, as opposed to being so caught up on xat.

Right now, in the situation that we're in, nothing is going to change overnight. I suggest that you step back, take a deep breath, enjoy life a little and wait for a reply. Remaining patient will undoubtedly make your situation all the easier. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Opening a thread about your ticket will not warrant a faster response. You can just make a new account in the meantime while they are busy resolving whatever issue you have with your other account. Or continue using the forum. But making threads about the ticket system will not change anything.

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, CuddlePookRay said:

Excuse me? Where are we supposed to be to open such issues? It is a suggestion to improve the xat system and ticket system. It should be here most definitely.

I did point that out many times, They are human beings and i already did suggest something to solve that. Patience Patience Patience and

It was opened several topics of this kind and I do not think it is necessary to kill the world for these things.
I said yes you're right up, and now you want to do? when to be reliable people to be more volunteers, but it does not need.
to stay away from this issue make up another login and use it when solve this problem, who decides here is Admin. it's better to not continue the discussion here. 
I'm out bye bye.  i am tired for this topic.

• Members
Just now, Angelo said:

First you tell us that you've waited 4 weeks while "receiving help", then "2 weeks on a ticket". Last week you said you had been waiting for 6 weeks total to receive help, this week you claim it's 8 weeks. Now you say it's 17 days?

I can understand why you're making this suggestion, and I have to say that I agree with you- to an extent. However, as far as I know, the whole volunteer situation is in the process of becoming better and better every day. Two new volunteers were recently made, making the load in most of the departments easier to deal with.

You need to remember that three major holidays are happening right now, and most volunteers are busy with their own lives. Perhaps, something that you should be more concentrated on, as opposed to being so caught up on xat.

Right now, in the situation that we're in, nothing is going to change overnight. I suggest that you step back, take a deep breath, enjoy life a little and wait for a reply. Remaining patient will undoubtedly make your situation all the easier. 

Angelo, i came back november the first to the site. Talked to alot of people about my email issue, even talked to a volunteer about it. Never got any help. After 4 weeks. Guinho and maverick suggested to open a ticket. I opened it 8th of december. Received a reply on it. Done replied to it. Ever since till now. 18 days so far. Got no reply on it. How long is that? Count how many weeks i been waiting to get some help. I don't think you understand the frustrating.

Excuse me. I do take care of my life. Didn't want an advice from a kid ( Apologises ). I have kids. I care about holidays. That was wayyy before the holidays. I spent money on xat, I love to keep up with my investments, Is that something that annoys you?

I think alot of things can be changed. Such as your way of thinking so (Stoneaged) I don't need a deep breath, I know where i'm standing actualy. I do enjoy life aswell sweetheart. Patience run out of the person, Trust me it does.

1 minute ago, Bau said:

It was opened several topics of this kind and I do not think it is necessary to kill the world for these things.
I said yes you're right up, and now you want to do? when to be reliable people to be more volunteers, but it does not need.
to stay away from this issue make up another login and use it when solve this problem, who decides here is Admin. it's better to not continue the discussion here. 
I'm out bye bye.  i am tired for this topic.

Well, Has anyone done anything about the issue? NO! that's why you keep repeating it so they might aswell see that the people are tired of it.

Well i don't need you to agree with me honestly. I know i'm right. Done what you said. Have a good day, Happy holidays. Bye.

4 minutes ago, Finna said:

Opening a thread about your ticket will not warrant a faster response. You can just make a new account in the meantime while they are busy resolving whatever issue you have with your other account. Or continue using the forum. But making threads about the ticket system will not change anything.

Finna. I do understand what you are saying, I been told that numerous times. And i do believe making threads about it might solve the issue. What is forum used for in the first place? I think of it as a way of communcation with the owner of the place, So he might look at it if i'm lucky.

• Advanced Members

Well with the way your attitude is going on right now no wonder they won't answer your tickets. Maybe if you'd be more respectful to the users of this website and the volunteers you'd get respect back. Angelo was just trying to help you, and you spit his advice in his face as you would say it. I hope you do have a happy holidays while waiting for your account to be fixed. You certainly do not deserve "professional customer service." Change your attitude.

• Award 1

• Members

Dan  Dare (1140000) , Done suggested that it should be seperated from volunteers. He suggested that xat should trust more users and get more people to reply to the tickets. That's not a bad one aswell.

Just now, Finna said:

Well with the way your attitude is going on right now no wonder they won't answer your tickets. Maybe if you'd be more respectful to the users of this website and the volunteers you'd get respect back. Angelo was just trying to help you, and you spit his advice in his face as you would say it. I hope you do have a happy holidays while waiting for your account to be fixed. You certainly do not deserve "professional customer service." Change your attitude.

Well sweetheart, I can have an attitude about it honestly. I paid over here, I know they don't own me anything but i deserve some help. I'm so respectful aswell to the respesctable people who do reply in a good way. Angelo done pointed out that i had no life ( that's one ) and he was rude in so many ways. And i was just explaining to him my situation. And i do reserve some professional customer service because i paid over here. I think any user who paid in the site should get professional customer service. Happy holidays.

• Advanced Members

In my opinion I believe the people who do not appreciate the current ticket system or the volunteers should not get a faster response. I'm always respectful towards volunteers and they respond faster to my tickets that I had a month ago on another account. You should be respectful as well and they'd be respectful to you.

• Members
Just now, Finna said:

In my opinion I believe the people who do not appreciate the current ticket system or the volunteers should not get a faster response. I'm always respectful towards volunteers and they respond faster to my tickets that I had a month ago on another account. You should be respectful as well and they'd be respectful to you.

Well. It is not about respect over here honestly. It is about how to make a business grows. You don't have to respect anyone to get help in a site you done paid on. And i was pretty respectful to volunteers. To all of them. Even the ones who replied to me rudely before.

1 minute ago, CuddlePookRay said:

Well. It is not about respect over here honestly. It is about how to make a business grows. You don't have to respect anyone to get help in a site you done paid on. And i was pretty respectful to volunteers. To all of them. Even the ones who replied to me rudely before.

Your opinion, RESPECTED.

• Members

Practically, what I was stating is that I completely understand why tickets take longer, especially at this time of year. Volunteers have a lot to do and they are not paid whatsoever to answer tickets, and they also have lives to lead.

Also, considering the ammount of Volunteers compared to Users is insane, so 7 - 14 days that is stated can not always happen, especially with delayed departments.

However, I do believe the ticket system would benefit from having other people answer them that Xat trusts, other than Volunteers. This would reduce the time it takes for users issues to be solved and also free up Volunteers time to be spent doing other things they need and want to do.

The issue with that is that Xat can't really just go around finding users at random that they deem "trustworthy" and "experienced" enough to actually handle tickets. So in the meantime this issue with them taking longer to reply will still exist.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Honestly, considering how much trouble and discussion this ticket waiting causes and caused over the years, hiring someone (temporarily) might be not a bad idea in my opinion. It could/should be one of the volunteers, the one that has the most time and has knowledge for all departments and then this person has to reach a x amount of tickets per week in order to make a significant change and receive money.

Once any kind of delays have been overcome, the payment could stop and the ticket response time would become shorter in general, theoretically. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Volunteers shouldn't take offense to this, it is very frustrating for us users too. Threads like these are created because we are frustrated for having to wait so long, but volunteers are frustrated b/c tickets get backed up and users are being impatient. Not much can be done. 

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
On 12/26/2016 at 8:27 PM, LaFleur said:

Honestly, considering how much trouble and discussion this ticket waiting causes and caused over the years, hiring someone (temporarily) might be not a bad idea in my opinion.

But the thing is, can the admins even afford that? The xat user base in dying, so less people buying days and powers which means no revenue. When xat was actually popular this could've been a possibility but how xat is right now, I can't see this happening.