What about this new year

ider

• Volunteers

I'll probably drink a glass of wine while watching the fireworks :$.

My review of xat 2016:

Positives:

• Excellent new forums
  • Mobile app launched (with new dark orange pawn)
  • April Fools' poop power
  • 10th anniversary landmark
  • 42 free yellow smileys
  • Classic smileys return
  • New links above the chat
  • Inactive short names recyclable
  • 50 good new powers (including the introduction of 'mix' and 'jinx' powers + namegrad/wave/flag)
  • xat Wiki better than ever

Negatives:

• Dwindling popularity of chats
  • Falling power prices on Trade
  • Not many suggestion topics implemented

My suggestions for 2017:

• Work through the to-do list (more free games please, e.g. pong + checkers)
  • New hats
  • Mobile improvements
  • Keep up the good work! =)
  • Award 5

• Advanced Members
31 minutes ago, Jedi said:

xat's economy is important, xat used to have traders, where are they now? Gone.

It's not good.

They are gone because they feel xat does not care about them.  YOU can all say other, but I have spent 2 years trying to get people to listen.

Whether this is truth or not..it is how the USERS of xat feel.  Everything I said would come to pass...has.  People no longer care powers or xats. 

You killed the spirit of trade.  You ban the collectors and the familiar faces and made IDs worthless.  You took away the hope.  Whats left is what

the powers of xat bred.  Let us continue to hope that mobile is the saving grace.......

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

I expect more confidence, by xat, forum. etc.
many are abandoned chat ´´xat.com´´ when someone wants to take care of an official chat is rejected or ignored the like may be responsible to care for chat.

clase 1: 
xat.com/planeta

Clase 2:
xat.com/Lobby
xat.com/Baratto
xat.com/Ndim

Maybe: Clase 3. nice xat, but always alone.
xat.com/Mundoxat
xat.com/Krapfik
xat.com/Graphics
xat.com/Jeux
xat.com/La_Stanza
xat.com/Comert

Ps. It is not subject to talk, but I added some drawbacks. I added some things that bother me in chat. leave this world to take care of chat. It is many people who wants to take care of chat. 
But you have to let others take care. head up and go forward.
Dont worry be happy. (shock)
In the coming year I want everyone to wake up. Amin

• Award 1

• Volunteers
On 26/12/2016 at 4:33 AM, Crow said:
  • Mobile improvements

You can't say, they don't improve the app. Every updates, there is something new and they are always working on it compared to the first version of 2015 where we had a bad design for login.

So, it wouldn't count as a "suggestion" for 2017 since we have a stable and good app.

My points now:

• Admins started to listen more but not enough about users for powers and suggestions since we have a new forum. 
  • A lot of issues have been fixed since a few years so it means, they "care" a bit about their stuff and users helps.
  • We had good powers. (Namegrad/Nameflag/Namewave)
  • Accounts security have been improved since the databreach. 

Well, after that; There are bad one :

• Xat lost a lot of users, and did nothing to get more users compared to the previous years where Xat was a good community. Actually, the community is bad...

I guess, It's okay for now but I have some suggestions;

•  Xat should do something to get more users and not always being busy on mobile.
  • Admins should listen more about some problems that several people have on xat.
  • More free stuff like smilies; features.

That's all.

• Award 5

• Volunteers
10 hours ago, Elie said:

Sounds like a positive to me.

That's positive for unregular trade users since they can buy powers for cheaper but it really isn't for the xat economy as Jedi said.

Trade chats are somehow financial markets and the prices dropping could possibily mean there are more supply or less demand. Obviously, there isn't more supply since the chats are becoming less and less popular which means there is less demand. As the offer always needs to fit the demand, the supply also had to decrease which could be why there are less and less traders. This mouvement brought xat into a deflation phase who considerably broke the speculation.

Without speculation (fuel of profit and financial places) and at a time where there are more and more resellers, I'm not as optimistic as you.

Although, regarding xat economy, 2016 blackfriday was a really great event! It looked like a revival policy and it somehow succeeded in stabilizing the prices and relaunching the sales.

I wish 2017 will be a turning point for xat!

From my side, I'll be with the family of my fiancee for new year celebrations.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, SlOom said:

My points now:

• We had good powers. (Namegrad/Nameflag/Namewave) Rs: Bau: Power yes are beautiful but very expensive.
  •  

Well, after that; There are bad one :

• Xat lost a lot of users, and did nothing to get more users compared to the previous years where Xat was a good community.

Not everyone can afford to have a beautiful name, not everyone can be with the beautiful name, because they are very expensive Power. 
All think differently, but our friends struggling for a good name, and fails, abandon chat for this reason that he fails to have beautiful name.

Ps. question here why so expensive poweres? you want to have a lot of people, loyal customers, or stay with 10 people on chat......
These Power: namewawe, nameflag, namegrad. incluid statuscolor. Price for this powers its okay. 5000 each.or less. that everyone can have a good name. not only those who have money.
Thank you for two minutes to read this message curtain.

Name and status I think everyone should be able to use, For this reason must be power with low price.

• Advanced Members
On 12/26/2016 at 3:05 AM, Jedi said:

xat's economy is important, xat used to have traders, where are they now? Gone.

It's not good.

That is  the reallity they gone and keep going xat should focus more in keeping users  they when they are focus in things would be nice for users but first is keeping them.

• Advanced Members
27 minutes ago, Angelo said:

This would be a neat feature. Do you have any specific examples in mind?

Sure

Post achievements (make x posts)

- 100 posts

- 500 posts

- 2500 posts

- 5000 posts

Topic achievments (create x topics)

- 25 topics

- 100 topics

- 250 topics

Reputation achievements (get x reputation points)

- 100 rep points

- 500 rep points

- 2500 rep points

Years of service achievements

- Part of the community for 1 year

- Part of the community for 3 years

- Part of the community for 5 years

More custom achievements

- Top support (Frequently help people on General Support)

- Top tester (Find bugs with new powers)

- Contest freak (Make a lot of forum contests)

- Forum Celebrity (Receive 20 likes on one post)

- Graphic donor (Share lots of graphics on the Graphics forum)

- Status lover (Make at least 100 status updates)

• Award 3