No personal information

Atti

• Bot Service Providers

There is no command on ARCbots giving users the ability to see user emails. 

ARCbot Owners have the ability to use a command to see a registered users email, that is 85% censored. Giving them roughly 3-4 letters if even out of an email address that is used very rarely in certain situations to verify account the holder. 

Our support ticket system is modified where our staff do not see the email address associated to the account either. 

I ensure you, and every other user on xat, that your information that you provided to ARCbots is not available for anyone to see, your passwords are encrypted, and there is nothing for anyone to be concerned about.

If you have any concerns related to your privacy while using ARCbots, please contact me via private message on this forum, or shoot me an email at nathan@arcbots.com 

• Bot Service Providers
29 minutes ago, Paul said:

Its not even the bot saying the email, look at your ss and the name of the user saying the email

28 minutes ago, Nathan said:

There is no command on ARCbots giving users the ability to see user emails. 

ARCbot Owners have the ability to use a command to see a registered users email, that is 85% censored. Giving them roughly 3-4 letters if even out of an email address that is used very rarely in certain situations to verify account holder. 

Our support ticket system is modified where our staff do not see the email address associated to the account either. 

I ensure you, and every other user on xat, that your information that you provided to ARCbots is not available for anyone to see, your passwords are encrypted, and there is nothing for anyone to be concerned about.

I also confirm this.
The screenshot shown below by the user is false and in no way in regards to arcbots, and is coming from a different user or some sketchy bypassed bot running in the same room

I've went to the room @ screenshot: RadioClubVP.

The user responding "leo is:  ridemyface (1524226096)

34 minutes ago, Atti said:

look [removed]

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Actavus said:

I also confirm this.
The screenshot shown below by the user is false and in no way in regards to arcbots, and is coming from a different user or some sketchy bypassed bot running in the same room

I've went to the room @ screenshot: RadioClubVP.

The user responding "leo is:  ridemyface (1524226096)

Actavus I came into this chat and I saw this command does not mean that the command and false! Email this existed screen of your bot Arcbot now command you removed it 

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Atti said:

Actavus I came into this chat and I saw this command does not mean that the command and false! Email this existed screen of your bot Arcbot now command you removed it 

He never removed it, LOOK at your screenshot and you can tell it wasn't even arc

bot saying the email

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers
Just now, Paul said:

He never removed it, LOOK at your screenshot and you can tell it wasn't even arc

bot saying the email

Yep Atti's screenshot shows a different bypassed bot is responding to people's !email command.
We've never had an !email command that would know people's leaked emails