xat on another laptop xat deleted some friends

otomok

Question

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Friends are usually saved on the server, but sometimes there are errors. You're right that the friend system could be improved. It seems spotty at times.

If you login and find that certain friends aren't there, you may have to manually re-add them.

Here is a tip for when you're on multiple chats at once: If you add a friend on one of the chats you're on, refresh the other chats and make sure the friend appears on your friends list on those chats too.

I'll close this topic since we now consider this to be resolved. If you need any additional help, you can contact a volunteer on the forum or create another support topic here.

• Volunteers

Hello,

Here is what I suggest you try:

1)  Try clearing your cookies and re-logging in. 

2) Ensure that you are allowing local storage to be saved. To do so, right-click on the chat and click "Settings", click the folder icon and ensure it is on "Allow".

3) Try logging in on a different browser. You could also try clearing your cookies on this browser and logging in again.

If none of these seem to work, you may have to add your friends back manually.

• Members

The whole point of me adding them the first time is not to re-add them. this is clearly a fault with xats data system ad once it automatically logs you out any recent friends are deleted... i am sick and tired of readding all of them due to a issue with xats data system

• Advanced Members

This happened to me a while ago 

But when I did login again. see everything is okay 

try to do login again . and if there is no reference list of friends

do add again to you'r friends ^^

Thank you .