Please... @Admin and @Maverick

I go on all xats:

Xat Troca ; Xat Cambio ; Xat Loja ; Xat Test ; Xat Ajuda ; Xat Help ; 

Among others,

None give the error:

"Shockwave flash has crashed"

Only "Xat Trade" 

Just get into the xat "TRADE"

The problem is this source code of the rules that were inserted below the xat.

Need to solve this as quickly as possible.

• Contributors

Unfortunately the admins and I are aware of this issue and we're still looking into why this is happening.

All we know is Chrome users are using about 5 or 6GB ram on Trade itself. (All Trading chats for some reason).

This issue only happens on the latest debug, the previous debug before 20112016 was fine. So we're looking into it.

We've also got about 50-100 reports regarding this and they are all Chrome users from what I noticed. 

What I'd suggest for users to do now is use FireFox on Trade, but that's a crappy temporary solution - I know. I can't really do much about this, other than locate the issue itself and go from there. 

Thanks for bringing it to the forums and hopefully we can keep you in the loop along with everyone else towards what's happening. 

• Advanced Members
On 12/9/2016 at 8:55 AM, Maverick said:

All we know is Chrome users are using about 5 or 6GB ram on Trade itself. (All Trading chats for some reason).

We've also got about 50-100 reports regarding this and they are all Chrome users from what I noticed. 

Do you think there's anything else that could cause the issue? I'm currently using Chrome, Version 55.0.2883.87. 

My RAM usage before going to xat.com/Trade : 23%

My RAM usage after going to xat.com/Trade: 26%

I've currently running 16GB on this machine. I'm not really experiencing any issues with trade, or xat in itself. Any other options?

• Contributors

Admins would need to fix that certain string first before I find any other options to give out.

It affects many PCs. I have tons of reports regarding this matter. 

If you're good at decompiling SWF and want to find the issue, then your best start would be looking into the current SWF and the old SWF.

1 hour ago, Stif said:

Mate, here i have re-installed Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Shockwave Player and stop crashing... you can try this.

Reinstalling your Flash Player wouldn't really do much help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello guys, suddenly this error has already been reported, but I will tell you my case singularly.

I study, I only go on weekends, I have about three years in xat.com. I have always liked to have 4 or 5 browsers on my pc to test the performance and speed of each (I mainly lean for opera, maxthon and lately uc browser) and I have always been able to enter more than 4 xat rooms at the same time; But about a little before blackfriday (23 ~ 24 november, if memory does not fail me) it has happened that, the browser crashes me. I can not enter more than two rooms xat, is more, just entering a room, after a certain time I get crash shockwave.

The reason for this issue is to know if it happens to me as well as to me, as I repeat this happens to me approximately since blackfriday I have tried all browsers (6 browsers) and still crash shockwave. Discuss if it is the same and if not, too.

Thanks guys.

P.S. My PC Characteristics: 4GB RAM, 500 hard drive, built-in video card. Windows 7 64-bit

• Contributors

Some users are asking me if Trade is still an official, the answer is yes. 

Trade is still an official chat. (Not even sure why I had to say this for).

Shockwaves are crashing still only for Chrome users, but not on Firefox for me. (Someone ought to test that if they want).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
46 minutes ago, Lost said:

I still have this problem and it is extremely obnoxious (sometimes every 5s, makes it almost impossible to make trade transactions).

Really need a fix for this and not a temporary solution (of switching browsers), trade plays a large role in xat's economy and I would seriously suggest admins investing their time into this matter and looking for a fix.

@Admin

As fsr as I know, it's being worked on. 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Lost said:

Source pl0x, it's been like this for the last 2 months now and we haven't received any official update (from admins), mobile application is important, but xat needs to focus on the fundamentals of xat before continuing with the mobile application.

You'll have to take my word for it and remain patient like the rest of us. Do you really think they'd let such a huge issue just sit and rot without doing anything about it?