419 SPARKLEFX

Admin

• Volunteers

If it's called sparklefx, I think there should be more sparkley smileys/effects. 

I would suggest their being something like a comet sparkling that is coming down or up as an animation. 

bQEy7hN.png (something like this??)

Another suggestion would be some sort of disco ball effect. You could have some sort of sparkly ball with effects moving all around?

• Award 1

• Members

i have some smiley suggestions for this power185fa6d631384c608cb1707fb3d3bc8b.png475d48f320c640cbab45850379b9967a.png these are some ideas and also i would suggest a sparkling new christmas tree and ornaments and some yellow smilies such as a yellow smiley with sparkling rain or snow, sparkle gift, sparkling icicle 98867791231a406d88a850955d5f98bb.pngi hope this can inspire some new smilies to the power :)

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

One thing, the Swaves pawn doesn't 100% well with flashrank. Suddenly it will stop and restart instead of transitioning (like when flashrank is off). This may have to do with the flash/transition between owner pawn and blueman, but at the end of the day it doesn't look great when this happens.

Without flashrank it still looks great and I'm impressed with this power.

Edit: Another idea too. What about an (swaves) where it doesn't fade away, meaning it is permanently waves. It is annoying when it fades away imo.

@Mihay @Admin

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Majora said:

@Admin Please make a version of swaves that doesn't stop, or shrink, I believe that would look really good in my opinion.

Basic example(Of course not extremely good, but hopefully enough to understand what I mean): wave.gif

Im happy with the 4 powers and would prefer they are tweeked to make them better if need be (like this and my suggestion)

• Volunteers
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

Im happy with the 4 powers and would prefer they are tweeked to make them better if need be (like this and my suggestion)

@Admin You can basically make an option on the smilie to make it always moving and never stop so you can use both version (One stopping like the actual smilie, and one not stopping like Majora's) like you requested on your previous post.

And probably change the speed of the smilie to make it better. 

Example : (swaves#s3#n) (s3 = speed between 1 - 4 ( < 2 = More slower | > 2 = more faster)  | n = will always make it moving)

After, it's only an idea of how we can have something good with options etc.. like we had for treefx.

• Award 3

• Smiley Makers
1 hour ago, Maverick said:

Maybe a bit of which part was updated? 

swaves smilie doesn't stop now (re thinked the way swaves does)

1 hour ago, Admin said:

swaves was updated, thx Mihay

With pleasure Admin

• Award 2