Injustice xat.com and Forum.

Bau

Question

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone.

To not take me bad, It shows you what happens.
this person as chat and forum here, It shows that it is a bad person. and nobody does anything.

<removed>

Ps: when I write something on forum, and my sister gave me votes, was blocked, Why do not you talk to me? 
To understand if anyone here has sister or brother, and uses the same internet, mean that will be blocked.? ´´Yes or No ?´´«  because my sister was. (a big mistake but it is good) it´s okay.
let's do everything to be good : ))
I should not have to write it here, I think that should be part of supportive. (support,Help) (helping).

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

The user you are reporting is using the stolen database from November 2015 to find information about user accounts, including your own. 

If you want to change your email, you can do so via the ticket system for free under the "Email Change" help topic to make sure that user does not attempt to access your account as they will have an outdated email. If they managed to find out your password you should, of course, change it. 

No one is excluded from using the forum, and user accounts are not linked to forum accounts. He can use the forum as a pass time or for support, "bad user" or not. 

As for your "sister" liking all of your posts, she should not like your posts just because you posted them, as that can be seen as reputation abuse. It is also suspicious as one could claim it is just your alternative account. It is perfectly OK for someone using the same internet to like posts they actually like, however it is not OK for a user to like every one of someone else's posts. 

• Bot Service Providers

Hello,

Some departments are delayed...

Creating multiple threads on the forum will not speed up the process for your ticket to be replied. Please continue to be patient and wait it.

Nb: You are blocked(Held 55) because you had "xat raids".

• Advanced Members

Well, from your screenshots I understand that he write your e-mail and maybe password? I don't understand that good portuguese. 

Hope you didn't click any link or something he gave to you, if so try a good antivirus scan for your pc. 

You have to change your e-mail and password. If you want to report the user open a ticket or talk with a volunteer, show them the screenshots.

• Advanced Members

It has already been, for it is here in this forum to ask for help with logging. check forum !
This user knows everything about everyone not just me, he said anything about anyone, and they all said it was right, He was banned from the chat but anyway come.
If he is innocent, I want him to come here and explain everything. a friend made ticket for he and a friend with him.
I do not click on the link as all LOOOOOOL (shock):o
:$ Pisicuto pis pis pis